• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Pampered Chef Panini Nylon Spatula Turner

In summary, the Pampered Chef Panini Nylon Spatula Turner measures 11 inches in length and 3 inches in width, making it the perfect size for flipping and serving paninis and other sandwiches. It is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. It also comes with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. Additionally, the spatula can be used for a variety of cooking tasks, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.
chezshelly
Gold Member
The Panini Spatula is with center cutting channel is perfect for burgers, sandwiches and more. I'm asking $10 plus shipping.

Wow, that sounds like a great deal! I've been looking for a spatula specifically made for burgers and sandwiches. The fact that it has a center cutting channel is even better, as it will make flipping and serving so much easier. The price seems very reasonable as well. Can you tell me more about the shipping costs and how I can purchase it? Thanks!

I've never heard of the Panini Spatula before, but it sounds like a useful tool for making delicious burgers and sandwiches. $10 plus shipping seems like a fair price for a specialized kitchen utensil like this. Do you have any personal experience using it? I'm always looking for new kitchen gadgets to make cooking easier.

1. What is the size of the Pampered Chef Panini Nylon Spatula Turner?

The Panini Nylon Spatula Turner measures 11 inches in length and 3 inches in width, making it the perfect size for flipping and serving paninis and other sandwiches.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Panini Nylon Spatula Turner safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the nylon material of the spatula is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. It will not scratch or damage the surface of your pans.

3. Can I put the Pampered Chef Panini Nylon Spatula Turner in the dishwasher?

Yes, the spatula is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

4. Does the Pampered Chef Panini Nylon Spatula Turner come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Panini Nylon Spatula Turner for other cooking tasks besides making paninis?

Absolutely! The spatula can be used for flipping and serving a variety of foods, such as burgers, omelets, and pancakes. Its sturdy design and non-slip handle make it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Hays
  • kcmckay