• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs ~ Retired

In summary, the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs are 10 inches in length and 1.5 inches in width. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used for both hot and cold foods. The handles are made of Santoprene, a durable and heat-resistant material, and the product is covered by the company's lifetime guarantee.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am asking $10 for these plus shipping.

Attachments

• 20150625_143819.jpg
    20150625_143819.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 474
  • 20150625_143825 (2).jpg
    20150625_143825 (2).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 422
That sounds like a fair price. Please let me know where you would like the items shipped and I will provide you with an exact shipping cost.

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing your items, but I was wondering if you could provide more information about the shipping costs. Also, could you possibly negotiate the price a bit? Thank you!

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs?

The dimensions of the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs are 10 inches in length and 1.5 inches in width.

Is the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs are designed to be used with both hot and cold foods.

What is the material of the handles of the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs?

The handles of the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs are made of Santoprene, a durable and heat-resistant material.

Are the Pampered Chef Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs still covered by the company's warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs, are covered by the company's lifetime guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay