• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale Pampered Chef Jacketsjackets

In summary, the Pampered Chef jackets are available in sizes XS to 3XL and come in four different colors: black, white, gray, and red. They are also machine washable and can be customized with a name or logo for an additional fee. If not satisfied, there is a 30-day return policy with tags and proof of purchase required.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have 2 lightweight jackets for sale. They are mediums. One is brown with pink stitching the other is black with white stitching. The black one is a hoodie and in like new shape. The brown one has been worn more but still in good shape. 20150309_131343.jpg
20150309_131337.jpg

How much for the black one?

$15 plus shipping

I'm interested in black jacket. Can you send me more pics and shipping costs? [email protected]

I'm interested in black jacket. Can you email more pics and estimated shipping to 29841. [email protected]

These are sold thanks!

What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef jackets?

Our Pampered Chef jackets are available in sizes XS to 3XL. We also offer a size chart on our website to help you find the perfect fit.

Do the Pampered Chef jackets come in different colors?

Yes, we offer our jackets in four different colors: black, white, gray, and red. You can choose the color that best fits your personal style.

Are the Pampered Chef jackets machine washable?

Yes, our jackets are made from a durable and easy-to-clean fabric that is safe to be machine washed. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle and hanging to dry for best results.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef jackets with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for our jackets. You can add your name or logo for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

What is the return policy for the Pampered Chef jackets?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day return policy. Please make sure to keep the tags on the jacket and provide proof of purchase for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • chezshelly