• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown

In summary, the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown is a 100% cotton nightgown that is soft and comfortable for a good night's sleep. It is machine washable and comes in multiple sizes to fit different body types. The care instructions recommend washing in cold water and avoiding bleach or fabric softeners. Additionally, there is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns or exchanges.
chezshelly
Gold Member
This is size s/m, worn once. Asking $12 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 20150608_102105.jpg
    20150608_102105.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 20150608_101959.jpg
    20150608_101959.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 451
This is still available. If you are interested make an offer I just want to get rid of it. Will combine shipping. Thanks!

Interested! $9? My zip is 49024

Yes I'll do $9 plus shipping. I know I can fit it in a flat rate envelope which is 5.75 so the total would be 14.75. Do you have Google wallet? If so I can ship it tomorrow. My Google wallet email is [email protected]. Just let me know. Thanks!

1. What is the material of the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown?

The forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown is made of 100% cotton, providing a soft and comfortable feel for a good night's sleep.

2. Is the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown machine washable?

Yes, the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown is machine washable for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Does the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown come in different sizes?

Yes, the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large to accommodate different body types.

4. What are the care instructions for the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown?

We recommend washing the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners to maintain the quality of the nightgown.

5. Can I return the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all our products, including the forSale Pampered Chef Dots Nightgown. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies