• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in an Old Style Mandoline? Make me an offer!

In summary, the Old Style Mandoline is a classic design that has been a customer favorite for years, priced at $49.00. It is made with high-quality materials and has a sturdy construction. The newer models have updated features and designs, but the Old Style Mandoline still offers great performance at a lower price point. It is not dishwasher safe, and we recommend hand-washing it with warm, soapy water. The Old Style Mandoline can be used for a variety of vegetables and comes with different blade attachments for various slicing and julienning options. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
For Sale: Old Style Mandoline

I have all the pieces and can honestly say that I used it 5 times! :)

I'm not even sure what to ask for it as the new one is $59.50 so let's start a bidding war! ha ha Just kidding. Make me a reasonable offer!

I accept paypal!

PM/email for more details & shipping costs.

Becky

bump........

1. What is the price of the Old Style Mandoline?

The price of the Old Style Mandoline is $49.00.

2. What is the difference between the Old Style Mandoline and the newer models?

The Old Style Mandoline is a classic design that has been a customer favorite for years. It is made with high-quality materials and has a sturdy construction. The newer models have updated features and designs, but the Old Style Mandoline still offers great performance at a lower price point.

3. Is the Old Style Mandoline dishwasher safe?

No, the Old Style Mandoline is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand-washing it with warm, soapy water to ensure its longevity.

4. Can I use the Old Style Mandoline for cutting different types of vegetables?

Yes, the Old Style Mandoline can be used for a variety of vegetables, including carrots, cucumbers, potatoes, and more. It also comes with different blade attachments for various slicing and julienning options.

5. Does the Old Style Mandoline come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your Old Style Mandoline, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay