• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - New Items

In summary, the newest items currently available for sale at Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid, the Deluxe Air Fryer Steamer Basket, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Round Cake Pan. These new items are eligible for promotions and discounts and can be purchased as a set or individually, depending on the item. The dishwasher safe status of each item is labeled and can also be found in the product description on the website. If not satisfied, these new items can be returned or exchanged according to the standard policy.
jbondr
Gold Member
For Sale New Item in package. Price includes shipping cost. PayPal Only.Dripless Vinegar Lid and Bottle $22

Last edited:
This Dripless Vinegar Lid and Bottle is the perfect way to keep your vinegar fresh and mess-free! Made from high quality stainless steel, this lid and bottle will keep your vinegar tasting great and help you keep your kitchen clean and organized. The lid features a unique drip-free design that helps to prevent spills and messes while also keeping your vinegar fresh and flavorful. This Dripless Vinegar Lid and Bottle is an essential kitchen accessory for any home chef!

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing the Dripless Vinegar Lid and Bottle. Can you provide more information about the product? Is it a specific brand or size? Also, is the $22 price including shipping within the US? Thank you!

1. What are the newest items currently available for sale?

The newest items currently available for sale at Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid, the Deluxe Air Fryer Steamer Basket, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Round Cake Pan.

2. Are these new items eligible for any promotions or discounts?

Yes, these new items are eligible for any current promotions or discounts. Be sure to check our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I purchase these new items as a set or do I have to buy them separately?

Some of these new items can be purchased as a set, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid. However, some items, like the Quick Cooker, can only be purchased individually.

4. How do I know if these new items are dishwasher safe?

All of our new items are labeled with their dishwasher safe status. You can also check the product description on our website for more information.

5. Can I return or exchange these new items if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, our new items are eligible for our standard return and exchange policy. Please refer to our website or speak with a Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • pcmealswithme