• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Necklace Charms? Check Out My For Sale Collection!

In summary, the number of charms included in the necklace can vary and most come with 1-3 charms. The charms are interchangeable and can be personalized with names or initials. They are made of a high-quality metal alloy and resemble real silver or gold. A lifetime warranty is offered for both the necklace and charms against any defects or damages.
jdesenf
I have a necklace and three charms available for sale. I am would like to sell them as a group but would consider separating them. I am asking $35. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2143.JPG
    IMG_2143.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_2144.JPG
    IMG_2144.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 448
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Any of these the present, measure-all cup or rockcrok? those are the ones I'm missing.

1. How many charms are included in the necklace?

The number of charms included in the necklace can vary depending on the specific design. However, most necklaces come with 1-3 charms.

2. Are the charms interchangeable?

Yes, all of our necklace charms are interchangeable and can be easily added or removed from the necklace chain.

3. Can I personalize the charms with names or initials?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of personalized necklace charms that can be customized with names, initials, or even birthstones.

4. Are the necklace charms made of real silver or gold?

Our necklace charms are made of a high-quality metal alloy that is lead and nickel-free. They have a beautiful, polished finish that resembles real silver or gold.

5. Do you offer a warranty for the necklace and charms?

Yes, we offer a lifetime warranty on our necklace and charms against any defects or damages. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Andrea Minier
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • gailz2