• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Nancy's Artwork Rubber Stamps

In summary, the rubber stamps feature original hand-drawn designs by Nancy, including themes such as floral, animals, and seasonal designs. They are made of high-quality rubber and are mounted on a sturdy wooden block for easy and precise stamping. They are suitable for various types of paper and surfaces, such as cardstock, scrapbook paper, fabric, wood, and clay. To clean and care for the stamps, simply wipe them with a damp cloth or stamp cleaner and store them in a cool and dry place. They can be used with any type of ink, including water-based, pigment, and embossing ink, allowing for experimentation and creation of unique and vibrant designs.
pcheftammy
I have 4 groups of stamps, $5 each or all for $15 plus shipping! Please message me with which one's you are interested in!
DSC03832(rev 0).jpg
DSC03828-4055(rev 0).jpg
DSC03824-4054(rev 0).jpg
DSC03826-4053(rev 0).jpg

Thanks for your interest! Please let me know which sets of stamps you would like to purchase. Once I receive your request, I will provide you with an invoice and shipping details. Thank you!

Hi there! I am definitely interested in your stamp collection. Can you tell me more about the four groups? What themes or countries are they from? Thank you!

1. What type of artwork do the rubber stamps feature?

The rubber stamps feature Nancy's original hand-drawn designs, including various themes such as floral, animals, and seasonal designs.

2. What materials are the rubber stamps made of?

The rubber stamps are made of high-quality rubber and mounted on a sturdy wooden block for easy and precise stamping.

3. Are the rubber stamps suitable for different types of paper and surfaces?

Yes, the rubber stamps work well on various types of paper such as cardstock, scrapbook paper, and even fabric. They can also be used on surfaces like wood and clay.

4. How do I clean and care for the rubber stamps?

To clean the rubber stamps, simply wipe them with a damp cloth or stamp cleaner after use. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing the stamp too hard to prevent damage. Store them in a cool and dry place.

5. Can I use the rubber stamps with different ink colors?

Yes, the rubber stamps can be used with any type of ink, including water-based, pigment, and embossing ink. Experiment with different colors to create unique and vibrant stamped designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ember Lewis