• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Misc Paperwork and Supplies

In summary, Bettopia has a variety of items for sale, and they are willing to sell it to someone for $25.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
Edited to add NEW ITEMS!!In 2013, I decided to "hang up my apron" rather than try to juggle TPC and my new job as a mommy. :baby: This is what's left after offering things up to my local team. I'll be adding things to this as I dig them out, but I wanted to get the list started. If you're looking for something in particular, just ask - I might have it available, but not have it listed yet. Pictures are available - just ask :) I will be using USPS to ship, and prefer to only ship within the US. Prices below do NOT include shipping.I prefer PayPal for payment, and will give you the appropriate email address for that should you decide to purchase something. Here goes:Pink Zebra Coupon Holder from HWC : $2"more" Key Chain from 2011 Conference : $1"Grab Bag" of Product & Training DVDs and Audio CDs : $3 for 8 discs (1 CD, 7 DVD). Date range is 2008 - 2012.NEW!! Silver & Gold Consultant's Apron : $5. New in package. NEW!! Tote for Spice Turn-About : $12. Lime green. Used, but good condition. Holds the Spice Turn-About with 4 pockets on the outside as well.NEW!! BBQ apron : $5NEW!! Red luggage strap : $2NEW!! Mango Wedger : $5. New but not in package. NEW!! Simple Additions Heart Dish : $2. New in box.NEW!! Small Bowl Caddy w/ 2 Small Bowls : $12. This is the new Simple Additions, after the redesign to be lighter weight. bettopiaNEW!! Handy Scraper : $2NEW!! Pink Bowl Trio (HWC) : $5

Last edited:
Do you have any of these items left?

hampsonj said:
Do you have any of these items left?
Yes - it's all still available

hampsonj - I sent you a message about shipping - waiting for a reply :)

New items added!! :)

Just PM'd you

Kristin Radunz said:
Hello. Do you have a picture of the black table cloth that you could send me please? [email protected]Thanks!
Give me a day or two. I need to spread them out on my table to get you a pic :)

Even more things added today!!

Last edited:
Thanks. I might be interested in both table cloths(I for sure want the table runner one). I would like the mix n chop, the high heel server. Edited: I will take the bowls if still available. I found a picture online.

Last edited:
I will take the table cloth too. You don't need to take a picture of it - I found it on Merrill. :)

Hi. I just saw this post. I'm interested in the denim apron, measuring colander, pumpkin dish, collapsible bowl, glass brush, bamboo spoons, showman platter. Can you give me a total with shipping to 15001? Thank you!

Kristin Radunz said:
Thanks. I might be interested in both table cloths(I for sure want the table runner one). I would like the mix n chop, the high heel server.

Edited: I will take the bowls if still available. I found a picture online.

Kristin - Could you just clarify which bowl you'd like? The bowl caddy w/ 2 bowls is still available, as is the pink bowl trio. The collapsible bowl has been claimed.

Last edited:
Hollycancook and Kristin Radunz - I've noted which items you claimed up in the original posting. I'll be sending you both PMs with your totals after I get to the post office tomorrow. Kristin, if you want your total to include shipping info, please give me your ZIP code either here or in a PM. Thanks ladies!!

My zip code is 55350. Thanks.

I'll take the mandolin if its still available.

hampsonj said:
I'll take the mandolin if its still available.

It's yours. I'll get a shipping price tomorrow for you.

Hampsonj , Kristin Radunz, Hollycancook - I just sent each of you PM's.

I would like the Small Bowl Caddy w/ 2 Small Bowls please! Zip is 22079.

Bettopia - I will get you a shipping estimate tomorrow. Kristan Radunz, hampsonj, and Hollycancook - your packages have shipped. I sent you tracking info in a PM.

Hi, I'm looking for the large black tablecloth with white logo. Is yours available and would you like to sell it to me?
you can text me at 480-495-6529. Thanks, Debbe

Debbe - I'm sorry, the black tablecloth is no longer available.

Bettopia - sending you a PM about the shipping :)

Have a tablecloth?

1. What types of paperwork and supplies are included in the "forSale" category?

The "forSale" category includes a variety of paperwork and supplies that are useful for organizing, storing, and labeling your kitchen items. This may include recipe cards, labels, storage bags, and other organizational tools.

2. Are the paperwork and supplies in the "forSale" category specific to Pampered Chef products?

No, the paperwork and supplies in the "forSale" category are not specific to Pampered Chef products. They can be used for any kitchen items and are designed to help with organization and storage in the kitchen.

3. Can I purchase these items separately or do I have to buy them in a bundle?

You can purchase these items separately or in a bundle, depending on your needs and preferences. We offer a variety of bundles and individual items to cater to different organizational needs in the kitchen.

4. Are these paperwork and supplies reusable?

Many of the paperwork and supplies in the "forSale" category are reusable, such as storage bags and labels. However, some items like recipe cards may need to be replaced after use. We recommend checking the product descriptions for more information on each specific item.

5. Can I return or exchange the paperwork and supplies if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including those in the "forSale" category. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within the specified time period for a refund or a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jamie Guimette
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chef2you