• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Misc Paperwork and Supplies

PCLaurel

Gold Member
Jul 13, 2010
Edited to add NEW ITEMS!!

In 2013, I decided to "hang up my apron" rather than try to juggle TPC and my new job as a mommy. :baby: This is what's left after offering things up to my local team. I'll be adding things to this as I dig them out, but I wanted to get the list started.

If you're looking for something in particular, just ask - I might have it available, but not have it listed yet.

Pictures are available - just ask :)

I will be using USPS to ship, and prefer to only ship within the US. Prices below do NOT include shipping.

I prefer PayPal for payment, and will give you the appropriate email address for that should you decide to purchase something.

Here goes:

Pink Zebra Coupon Holder from HWC : $2

"more" Key Chain from 2011 Conference : $1

"Grab Bag" of Product & Training DVDs and Audio CDs : $3 for 8 discs (1 CD, 7 DVD). Date range is 2008 - 2012.

NEW!! Silver & Gold Consultant's Apron : $5. New in package.

NEW!! Tote for Spice Turn-About : $12. Lime green. Used, but good condition. Holds the Spice Turn-About with 4 pockets on the outside as well.

NEW!! BBQ apron : $5

NEW!! Red luggage strap : $2

NEW!! Mango Wedger : $5. New but not in package.

NEW!! Simple Additions Heart Dish : $2. New in box.

NEW!! Small Bowl Caddy w/ 2 Small Bowls : $12. This is the new Simple Additions, after the redesign to be lighter weight. bettopia

NEW!! Handy Scraper : $2

NEW!! Pink Bowl Trio (HWC) : $5

Last edited:

Kristin Radunz

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
Thanks. I might be interested in both table cloths(I for sure want the table runner one). I would like the mix n chop, the high heel server.

Edited: I will take the bowls if still available. I found a picture online.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2014
Hi. I just saw this post. I'm interested in the denim apron, measuring colander, pumpkin dish, collapsible bowl, glass brush, bamboo spoons, showman platter. Can you give me a total with shipping to 15001? Thank you!

PCLaurel

Gold Member
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks. I might be interested in both table cloths(I for sure want the table runner one). I would like the mix n chop, the high heel server.

Edited: I will take the bowls if still available. I found a picture online.

Kristin - Could you just clarify which bowl you'd like? The bowl caddy w/ 2 bowls is still available, as is the pink bowl trio. The collapsible bowl has been claimed.

Last edited:

PCLaurel

Gold Member
Jul 13, 2010
Hollycancook and Kristin Radunz - I've noted which items you claimed up in the original posting. I'll be sending you both PMs with your totals after I get to the post office tomorrow.

Kristin, if you want your total to include shipping info, please give me your ZIP code either here or in a PM. Thanks ladies!!

PCLaurel

Gold Member
Jul 13, 2010
Bettopia - I will get you a shipping estimate tomorrow.

Kristan Radunz, hampsonj, and Hollycancook - your packages have shipped. I sent you tracking info in a PM.

dsg454

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2008
Hi, I'm looking for the large black tablecloth with white logo. Is yours available and would you like to sell it to me?
you can text me at 480-495-6529. Thanks, Debbe