• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these the same appetizer plates from last year?

In summary, the "forSale: Lots of Stuff!" sale offers a wide range of products including kitchen tools, cookware, home decor, cleaning supplies, and personal care items. All products are brand new and come with a full warranty. Discounts vary but can save up to 50% or more. There are also exclusive products and deals available, and there is no limit on the number of items you can purchase. However, some items may have limited quantities, so it's best to act quickly.
redsoxgirl
UPDATE: All of the items are gone. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
bumping since I posted this late last night

is the messenger bag still available?

akay71 said:
is the messenger bag still available?

Sure is!
If you're interested, let me know your zip code and I can tell you shipping.

I am interested in invitations 140 and 40 and also the micro towels dots and the 2 turquoise ones Zip 21502 alos will be paying thru paypal

Luv 2 Cook said:
I am interested in invitations 140 and 40 and also the micro towels dots and the 2 turquoise ones Zip 21502 alos will be paying thru paypal

Hi-

The 140 invites (How Sweet It Is) and the Dots Towel are pending someone else, but I will let you know shipping on the other items today.

Thanks!

I just emailed you...I am intersted in the Catalog tote bag. My zip is 11228.

Thanks Lisa

Hi..I just emailed you..I am interested in the catalog tote bag. my zip is 11228

My zip code is 29615. interested in the messenger bag. Thanks.

just bumping.... lots of stuff leftPM or email me at [email protected] to make an offer if you're interested in something and the price seems to high... I'm eager to get rid of this stuff!

Are the appetizer plates the ones from last year? If so, I'm interested! Thanks!

1. What types of products are included in the "forSale: Lots of Stuff!" sale?

There is a wide variety of products available in the sale, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and other kitchen gadgets. You can also find home decor items, cleaning supplies, and personal care products.

2. Are these products brand new or gently used?

All products in the "forSale: Lots of Stuff!" sale are brand new and have never been used. They may have been opened for display or demonstration purposes, but they are in perfect condition and come with a full warranty.

3. How much can I expect to save on these items?

The discounts on the products vary, but you can save up to 50% or more on certain items. The sale prices are significantly lower than the retail prices, making it a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials and other household items.

4. Are there any exclusive products or deals in the "forSale: Lots of Stuff!" sale?

Yes, there are some exclusive products and deals available in the sale. These are limited edition items or special bundles that are only available during the sale. Keep an eye out for these exclusive offers to get the best deals!

5. Is there a limit on how many items I can purchase from the sale?

No, there is no limit on how many items you can purchase from the "forSale: Lots of Stuff!" sale. However, keep in mind that some items may have limited quantities available, so it's best to act fast if you see something you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahb2004
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahb2004
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • lakamper