• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Lots of Logo Wear, Business Materials, Cds, Totes, Etc!

In summary, Cathy is selling all of the items below. Most are new or gently used. She takes Paypal and will use a Priority Flat Rate envelope for shipping when possible ($4.95 flat rate). Email her if you are interested.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I am selling all of the items below. Most are new or gently used. I take Paypal and will use a Priority Flat Rate envelope for shipping when possible ($4.95 flat rate). Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

(all items either sold or pulled - will relist more after vacation)

Last edited:
Just emailed you.........

Just emailed ya!

I emailed you thanks !

Just checking to see if you got my e-mail

Teresa

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
Just checking to see if you got my e-mail

Teresa

Hi Teresa - yes, I got your email and responded to you last night. Did you not get my email? Let me know. I have the money bag and cell phone pouch set aside for you, but I wasn't sure which tote you were talking about (I have several listed). Please let me know which tote and I can get you a total.

Thanks!

The second one down - Black Tote w/silver sparkle Logo - NEW - $8.00

No I didn't get any e-mail

Thanks

OK - I put you down for that one. I'll send you another email with your total tonight - you might want to make sure my emails are not going into a "spam" folder so you can be sure to get my email.

I added you to my address book when I sent you the list of things I wanted.

I have checked my spam/junk folder and there isn't any thing from you yet.

Thanks so much

If you want send me a PM via Chef Success

Very strange! I have the email I sent you in my "sent" mail folder, with no bounce-back notice at all. I sent it at 5:26pm yesterday. I guess we have to forget about email - I'll try to PM you tonight once I get your total. Thanks!

whiteyteresa said:
If you want send me a PM via Chef Success

Hi Teresa - I don't have PMs enabled on CS (long story), so I posted a message to your profile (you'll have a notification in the top right-hand corner of the page under "Welcome, whiteyteresa!". Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Cathy

Bump - these are all that I have left to sell that aren't pending payment. I will be going away for the weekend and will only have access to email, so if you're interested, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

1. What types of logo wear do you offer?

We offer a variety of logo wear options, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and jackets. All of our items are high-quality and feature the Pampered Chef logo.

2. Can I customize the logo wear with my own business logo?

Unfortunately, we are not able to customize our logo wear with individual business logos. Our logo wear is specifically designed to promote the Pampered Chef brand.

3. Are the business materials only for Pampered Chef consultants?

Our business materials, such as business cards and brochures, are primarily designed for use by Pampered Chef consultants. However, anyone can purchase them to show their support for the brand.

4. What types of CDs are included in the sale?

Our CDs feature various training materials and resources for Pampered Chef consultants. They cover topics such as product knowledge, business tips, and host coaching.

5. Are the totes and bags durable enough for everyday use?

Yes, our totes and bags are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand everyday use. They are perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products, as well as other items you may need for your daily routine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Suzanne Johnson