• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Huge Pampered Chef Lot

I am interested in the DVDs and CDs. In summary, the seller is offering a variety of DVDs, CDs, tote bags, stamps, pins, a book, and other items for sale. The items are in good condition and can be purchased via PayPal or cash. The seller is also willing to ship items at an additional cost. Some items have been potentially sold, but the seller is waiting for confirmation before finalizing the sale. The seller's email has been updated for easier communication.
PamperedJenifer
Gold Member
I'm selling:
potentially spoken for available6 DVD/CDs: S/S 2010 SPRING INTO SUCCESS DVD
S/S 2010 SHOW AND SELL CD
F/W 2010 YOUR SEASON OF SUCCESS DVD
F/W 2010 SHOW AND SELL CD
F/W 2011 YOUR SEASON OF SUCCESS DVD
S/S 2012 SPRING INTO SUCCESS DVD
For the whole set of DVD/CDs $2
3 FULL PACKS GETTING STARTED WORKBOOKS $2/pack1 FULL PACK S/S 2012 CATALOGS (ENIGLISH) $20CATALOG TOTE INSERTS (1 shows wear) $52 FULL PACKS F/W 2010 MINI CATALOGS $28 SMALL PLASTIC BAGS $322 LARGE PLASTIC BAGS $71 WAHOO BUTTON $51 SET GO FOR NO PROGRAM + BRACELET (new in package) $80

BAGS/TOTES:
1 LARGE ROLLY TOTE (SOME WEAR ON WHEELS AND SURROUNDING PLASTIC) $60
1 TAN AND BLACK MESSENGER BAG $10
1 LARGE CONSULTANT TOTE (HARD FRONT AND BACK, SOFT SIDES) $20
1 CONSULTANT CATALOG TOTE (TEAR ON INSIDE SEAM NEAR TOP, SLIGHT WEAR) $5
1 SIMPLE ADDITIONS TOTE $102 STAMPS:
1 SAVE THIS RECEIPT UNDER YOUR SILVERWARE TRAY $16 PINS:
1 HWC $1
1 1YR AND GROWING $1
1 MORE $1
1 1000 $1
1 CRUISIN’ IN 2012 $1
1 ONLINE TRAINING GRAD 2011 $1
or all for $5
1 BOOK "HOW TO HAVE CONFIDENCE AND POWER IN DEALING WITH PEOPLE" $10All items have only been used a few times and do not have any stains or tears unless notated. I will accept payments via paypal or cash. If local you can pick up, if I have to ship those costs will have to be added to the requested cost. Feel free to email me @ [email protected], or call/text me @ 817-939-5854. I live in White Settlement TX 76179. I have more pics, but this site only allows 5 so if you want specific images let me know and I'll send them to you.

Attachments

• IMG_6550.jpg
    IMG_6550.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
I would like all of these items!

1 BLACK W/WHITE LETTER TABLE RUNNER $10
For all recipe cards $5
For all season's best $10

Shipping address is:
3062 3rd Rd
Waterville, KS66548

Thank you,

Can I get a better picture of the laptop bag? Thanks,
Karen

Ashley,

The tablecloth has been requested and I am only waiting for funds to come through. All the other items you listed are still available. To ship the remaining items to you is $12. Let me know if that price is acceptable to you.

Karen,

For some reason my upload keeps failing. If you will send me an email I will send you the pic.

I guess let me know if the runner doesn't sell and I will take it also. I will wait to hear from you so that I only have to do one transaction.

Thank you,
Ashley

Interested in the invites for $5, Recipe Cards for $5 and Season's Best for $10, if still available? Can you ship to CT, zip code 06405?

Ashley,The runner sold and has been shipped. Let me know about the other items and the $12 shipping fee.

Kristin,The recipe cards and season's best have been potentially spoken for I am waiting on confirmation of sale. The invites have not been requested as of yet, and yes I can send to CT. Shipping will be $5 for invites only.

Last edited:
If the recipe card sales fall thru....i will take all you have....
also will take:
all your reciepts.
all the drawing slips
all the fund raising flyers...

Carla,the recipe cards have been sold. i'll check on shipping when i get home tonight and let you know.

Carla, the drawing slips and fun-raising flyers have been potentially sold. (I thought I notated that on the previous reply and apologize for this late notice.) For just the receipts the shipping will be $5.

Carla,

I will send you a paypal invoice. I gave the other person interested in the drawing slips and fun-raising flyers a deadline of today to confirm sale. It's been 4 days since I've spoken with them. Do you want me to send you the invoice for just the receipts or wait until tomorrow and send you an invoice for all items? The shipping for all is $12.

you can wait til tomorrow and give me an invoice for all.....
thanks!!!!

As an update to everyone, the above list has been updated. I apologize for the delay to any responses, i failed to update my email on this site and all email notifications were going to a closed account. I have updated my email, and you can feel free to contact me via this forum or via email at [email protected].Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi Jennifer, I am a senior consultant from Canada and I was wondering if you still have the table runner and the Rolling Tote are still for sale.thanks,
Patti

Trishah,The table runner has sold, but the rolling tote is still available.

trishah,

the runner has sold, however the rolling tote is still available.

This list is constantly updated...if it still shows available it is still available.

Updated. 10/8/12.

Also, I found some more PC related items (we moved recently and aren't 100% unpacked) that I will be posting on here later!

1 LARGE ROLLY TOTE (SOME WEAR ON WHEELS AND SURROUNDING PLASTIC) $60
1 TAN AND BLACK MESSENGER BAG $10
1 LARGE CONSULTANT TOTE (HARD FRONT AND BACK, SOFT SIDES) $20
1 CONSULTANT CATALOG TOTE (TEAR ON INSIDE SEAM NEAR TOP, SLIGHT WEAR) $5
1 SIMPLE ADDITIONS TOTE $10

Do you still have these?

if you still have the messenger bag available, can I see a picture please?

Would you take any less for the rolling tote? Have been searching but don't have much money to pay a high amount :(

1. What items are included in the lot?

The "forSale: Huge Pampered Chef Lot" typically includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from the Pampered Chef brand. This may include items such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, knives, and stoneware.

2. Are the items brand new or used?

The condition of the items in the lot may vary. Some may be brand new, while others may have been lightly used for demonstration purposes. The seller will provide more specific information about the condition of each item in the lot.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the lot?

No, the "forSale: Huge Pampered Chef Lot" is being sold as a bundle and cannot be broken up. However, you may find someone interested in purchasing specific items from the lot if you are looking to sell them individually.

4. Is there a warranty or return policy?

Since this is a private sale, there is no official warranty or return policy. However, the seller may be willing to work with you if there are any issues with the items in the lot.

5. How much is the lot being sold for?

The price of the "forSale: Huge Pampered Chef Lot" will vary depending on the specific items included and their condition. The seller will provide a price for the lot, but it may be negotiable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • DebinNC