• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale Hp Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901

In summary, the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 is compatible with select HP printers and has an estimated page yield of 360 pages. It can be recycled through the company's recycling program and has a shelf life of 18-24 months. It also comes with a satisfaction guarantee and can be contacted for assistance if needed.
jbondr
Gold Member
For Sale 2 "New" HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901
I had to get a new printer and can't use these in my new printer. One is still in the foil pouch and the other is out of the pouch but still has the tape covering the head of the cartridge. Asking $25 for both and that includes shipping cost.

I'm interested. How do you want to handle payment?

1. How do I know if the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 is compatible with my printer?

The HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 is compatible with select HP printers including Deskjet, Officejet, and Photosmart models. You can check the compatibility of your printer on the product page or by contacting our customer service team.

2. How many pages can the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 print?

The estimated page yield for the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 is approximately 360 pages. However, the actual number of pages may vary depending on the content and type of documents being printed.

3. Can I recycle the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901?

Yes, the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 is eligible for our recycling program. Simply visit our website to request a prepaid shipping label and send back your used cartridge for proper recycling.

4. How long will the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 last once installed?

The shelf life of the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 is approximately 18-24 months. However, once the cartridge is installed in your printer, it is recommended to use it within 6 months for optimal performance.

5. Does the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901 come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products, including the HP Tri Color Printer Cartridge #901, come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the performance of the cartridge, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookwithtiffany
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies