• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" is a set of three nesting bowls created by Pampered Chef to support cancer research. The bowls come in 1 cup, 2 cup, and 3 cup sizes and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are made of durable stoneware and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. A portion of the proceeds from each set goes towards funding cancer research and supporting those affected by cancer.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Sorry, I can't remember what this was called. I'm asking $20 plus shipping. I do paypal.
help whip cancer tri-bowl.jpg

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Would you do $20 including shipping?

I'm sorry but I can't do that.

This has sold thanks!

What is the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" and how does it support cancer research?

The "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" is a special edition set of three nesting bowls created by Pampered Chef to support cancer research. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each set goes towards funding cancer research and supporting those affected by cancer.

What sizes are the bowls in the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" set?

The three bowls in the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" set come in 1 cup, 2 cup, and 3 cup sizes. They are perfect for measuring, mixing, and serving a variety of dishes.

Are the bowls in the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" set microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all three bowls in the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" set are microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy clean-up.

What materials are the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" set made of?

The bowls in the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" set are made of durable stoneware, which is known for its ability to distribute heat evenly and resist chipping and cracking.

Can I still purchase the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" set if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, the "Help Whip Cancer Triple Bowl" set can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website, even if you do not have a consultant. Simply search for the product on the website and add it to your cart to complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tasoula76
  • chezshelly