• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Help Whip Cancer Lapel Pins

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins are part of an annual campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. They are currently available for purchase at $10 each and can also be purchased in bulk as gifts. All proceeds from the sales will go towards breast cancer research and support programs, and the pins will only be available for purchase from October 1st to October 31st.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have 73 of the Help Whip Cancer pink lapel pins for sale. I am asking $15.00 for all of them. They sold for $2.50 for 10 of them when they were available. Shipping should be minimal because they are so light weight. Let me know!!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I am interested. Are these still available?

Yes they are

do you have a picture? I'd be interested as well

Screenshot_2015-04-16-21-30-58~2.jpg
Screenshot_2015-04-16-21-29-16~2.jpg
There are a couple different k8New included since they come from several different years.

Are these still available?

They sure are.

Paid thank you

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins?

The "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins are part of Pampered Chef's annual campaign to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. By purchasing a pin, you are supporting the cause and showing your support for those affected by breast cancer.

2. How much do the "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins cost?

The "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins are currently available for purchase at a price of $10 each. This includes shipping and handling fees.

3. Can I purchase multiple pins to give as gifts?

Yes, you can purchase multiple "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins to give as gifts. Simply select the desired quantity at checkout and provide the shipping information for each recipient. You can also choose to include a personalized message with each pin.

4. Will the proceeds from the pin sales go directly towards breast cancer research?

Yes, all proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and support programs.

5. How long will the "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins be available for purchase?

The "Help Whip Cancer" lapel pins will be available for purchase from October 1st to October 31st, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. After this time, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly