• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse

In summary, the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse measures 9.5 inches in length, 6 inches in height, and 2 inches in width and is made of high-quality, genuine leather. It can fit a standard-sized Pampered Chef catalog and has additional pockets and compartments. The strap is adjustable, and the purse is currently only available in grey.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
This was only used a couple of times. Has lots of pockets and holds mini catalogs and business cards.
$10
20150518_230617.jpg
including shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

ChefJWarren,
Maybe we can discuss all the items you still have for sale. I'd really like to add to my start up collection. I think this might be a great way for me to stay organized and keep mini catalogs/business cards on hand when I'm out & about.

ChefJWarren said:
This was only used a couple of times. Has lots of pockets and holds mini catalogs and business cards.
$10View attachment 25674 including shipping.
Just wondering if it's still available? If not, what do you have?

I sold it and I don't have any other bags right now. I have some aprons.

Thank you. I need a table cloth. Do you have any?

1. What is the size of the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse?

The Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse measures 9.5 inches in length, 6 inches in height, and 2 inches in width. It is the perfect size to hold your essentials while on-the-go.

2. Is the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse made of genuine leather?

Yes, the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse is made of high-quality, genuine leather. It is durable and stylish, making it the perfect accessory for any occasion.

3. Can the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse fit a standard-sized catalog?

Yes, the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse is specifically designed to hold a standard-sized Pampered Chef catalog. It also has additional pockets and compartments for pens, business cards, and other small items.

4. Is the strap on the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse adjustable?

Yes, the strap on the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse is adjustable, allowing you to wear it as a shoulder bag or crossbody bag. It can be adjusted to fit your preferred length and style.

5. Does the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse come in any other colors?

At this time, the Grey Crossbody Mini Catalog Purse is only available in the grey color. However, we are always looking to expand our product line, so stay tuned for any updates or new releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Mead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbenjamin
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.robin
  • ShannonWV