• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron

In summary, the Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean. The table cloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches and the apron measures 27 inches by 31 inches, suitable for most standard sizes. Both items are machine washable and the design is printed for a vibrant and festive look. They can be purchased through the website or a Pampered Chef consultant.
chezshelly
Gold Member
This is for the green Christmas snow man tablecloth and apron. I'm asking $12 for each plus shipping.

Attachments

• 1435626192991.jpg
    1435626192991.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 398
Please let me know if you are interested and I'll be happy to provide you with a shipping quote. Thanks!

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing the green Christmas snowman tablecloth and apron. Would you be able to provide some pictures or more details about the items? Also, how much would shipping be to my location? Thank you!

1. What material is the Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron made of?

The Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean.

2. What sizes are available for the Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron?

The table cloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches and the apron measures 27 inches by 31 inches, making them suitable for most standard table and body sizes.

3. Can the Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron be machine washed?

Yes, both the table cloth and apron are machine washable for easy cleaning.

4. Is the design of the Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron printed or embroidered?

The design of the Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron is printed, giving them a vibrant and festive look.

5. How can I purchase the Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron?

You can purchase the Green Snow Man Table Cloth and Apron directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add them to your cart and follow the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • kcnancy