• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Gold and Silver Aprons with Pampered Chef Ribbons For Sale?

In summary, the forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons are made of a cotton and polyester blend, have an adjustable fit for all sizes, can be personalized, are machine washable, and suitable for professional chefs.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have 2 of the aprons in original packaging - brand new. One of the aprons has attachable ribbons that have Pampered Chef stamped on them. The other has plain ribbons.$25 including shipping for both
20150519_220108.jpg
20150519_220118.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I would be interested in these as well.

1. What material are the forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons made of?

The forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons are made of a high-quality, durable blend of cotton and polyester.

2. Are the forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons one size fits all?

Yes, the forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons have an adjustable neck strap and long ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

3. Can I personalize the forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization services for our forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons. You can add your name, logo, or any other design for a truly unique apron.

4. How do I care for my forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons?

The forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals to maintain the color and quality of the apron.

5. Are the forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons suitable for professional chefs?

Yes, the forSale - Gold & Silver Aprons are designed to meet the needs of professional chefs. They are made of high-quality materials and have a functional design to withstand the demands of a busy kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • cochef