• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone else experiencing shipping issues with HO?

J
Judybabe
With all the posts about broken dcb's. there was a lid for sale on ebay and I bid/won it. If anyone needs a cranberry dcb lid, let me know. I'll sell it for what I got it for. 1.25 + 8.85 sh = 10.10

Judy

I don't need it, but WOW! That was cheap!! Good deal Judy!!!

I won my DCB for reaching my 1250. The first one i got the lid was cracked. So they mailed me another with a a label to mail the old one. Well, I got the new DCB, no labrl...but the new DCB lid was shattered all to pieces. Sooo.....had to call HO AGAIN and get a new one...hopefully there will be no problems.... am i the only one with shipping issues...i have been in almost a month and a half and have closed 5 shows. I have had items missing, wrong items, or cracked product with EVERY order!!! HO prob thinks im nuts!

I was missing an item from my last order. but I'm a nut already.

No missing items recently here ... but I did have a host who got her box REALLY late. The packing slip and the items in the box matched what she ordered but the custom's form was CRAZY and had a bunch of extra items that were not ordered or included. She was upset about that for some reason.

I have had to do an adjustment twice for a DCB also. The first one had a chipped lid and when the replacement arrived the whole top of the baker was scratched. I just received my label today to send the second one back but I haven't received the 2nd replacement baker yet and today is 30 days since the show was submitted. I hope the new baker arrives in good condition. Both of these issues have to be caused by the packer at the manufacturer.

Sale of the lid is pending at this moment...

You got a great deal on it...I'm surprised, usually things on ebay go for a lot. It is always sad when the shipping is more than the item...lol

Stoneware is so heavy!! I once mailed a rectangular baker and it cost me $14.00 in shipping, and that was probably 10 years ago! Now I direct ship any stoneware!!

I shouldn't say this, but most of my stoneware I got at thrift stores or goodwill. I have alot of pieces to show! I won't tell customers that.

Judybabe said:
I shouldn't say this, but most of my stoneware I got at thrift stores or goodwill. I have alot of pieces to show! I won't tell customers that.

My family has been finding it at Garage Sales and buying them and most of the time giving them to me, occasionally they will find a piece for themselves.

yes...I have had family find pc at thrift stores, goodwill, and yard sales.

same here i got a lot of my pc stuff from garage sales before i started with Pc...saved me alot of $$!!

sshhh!!!! LOL!Fremont has a great Goodwill! have you checked out Columbus's? It's better!

mmoran4pc said:
I won my DCB for reaching my 1250. The first one i got the lid was cracked. So they mailed me another with a a label to mail the old one. Well, I got the new DCB, no labrl...but the new DCB lid was shattered all to pieces. Sooo.....had to call HO AGAIN and get a new one...hopefully there will be no problems.... am i the only one with shipping issues...i have been in almost a month and a half and have closed 5 shows. I have had items missing, wrong items, or cracked product with EVERY order!!! HO prob thinks im nuts!

I totally understand! For a while there (a few months) it seemed to be the same for me last year. I felt like I was going to get a call from HO asking if I was trying to scam the company. Each time I called I literally broke out in hives. I hated that. Then all the sudden everything went well. Oh- that was after I got a package that had a "this box has been.." flyer in it and it was STILL missing an item. I really hated calling on that one!

It will get better and your customers know you are going the extra mile for them and our company backs us up!

1. What is HO and why are there shipping issues with it?

HO stands for Home Office, a brand that sells kitchenware and cookware. Many customers have reported issues with their shipments, such as broken items or delays in delivery.

2. What is a dcb and why are there posts about broken ones?

A dcb is a dish cover and baker, a type of cookware sold by HO. Some customers have received broken dcb's due to mishandling during shipping.

3. Why was there a lid for sale on eBay?

The lid for sale on eBay was most likely from a customer who had received a broken dcb and was selling the lid separately.

4. How much was the lid sold for on eBay?

The lid was sold for $1.25, plus $8.85 for shipping, making the total cost $10.10.

5. Can I purchase the cranberry dcb lid from you?

Yes, the post states that the seller is willing to sell the cranberry dcb lid for the same price they purchased it for, $10.10. You can contact them to make the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI