1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: For Sale DCB cranberry lid

1. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

With all the posts about broken dcb's. there was a lid for sale on ebay and I bid/won it. If anyone needs a cranberry dcb lid, let me know. I'll sell it for what I got it for. 1.25 + 8.85 sh = 10.10

Judy

Sep 13, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I don't need it, but WOW! That was cheap!! Good deal Judy!!!

Sep 13, 2009
  3. mmoran4pc

mmoran4pc Novice Member

I won my DCB for reaching my 1250. The first one i got the lid was cracked. So they mailed me another with a a label to mail the old one. Well, I got the new DCB, no labrl...but the new DCB lid was shattered all to pieces. Sooo.....had to call HO AGAIN and get a new one...hopefully there will be no problems.... am i the only one with shipping issues...i have been in almost a month and a half and have closed 5 shows. I have had items missing, wrong items, or cracked product with EVERY order!!! HO prob thinks im nuts!

Sep 13, 2009
  4. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I was missing an item from my last order. but I'm a nut already.

Sep 13, 2009
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

No missing items recently here ... but I did have a host who got her box REALLY late. The packing slip and the items in the box matched what she ordered but the custom's form was CRAZY and had a bunch of extra items that were not ordered or included. She was upset about that for some reason.

Sep 14, 2009
  6. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I have had to do an adjustment twice for a DCB also. The first one had a chipped lid and when the replacement arrived the whole top of the baker was scratched. I just received my label today to send the second one back but I haven't received the 2nd replacement baker yet and today is 30 days since the show was submitted. I hope the new baker arrives in good condition. Both of these issues have to be caused by the packer at the manufacturer.

Sep 14, 2009
  7. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Sale of the lid is pending at this moment...

Sep 14, 2009
  8. Shawnna

You got a great deal on it...I'm surprised, usually things on ebay go for a lot. It is always sad when the shipping is more than the item...lol

Sep 14, 2009
  9. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

Stoneware is so heavy!! I once mailed a rectangular baker and it cost me $14.00 in shipping, and that was probably 10 years ago! Now I direct ship any stoneware!!

Sep 14, 2009
  10. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I shouldn't say this, but most of my stoneware I got at thrift stores or goodwill. I have alot of pieces to show! I won't tell customers that.

Sep 14, 2009
  11. aslion

aslion Member

My family has been finding it at Garage Sales and buying them and most of the time giving them to me, occasionally they will find a piece for themselves.

Sep 14, 2009
  12. Shawnna

yes...I have had family find pc at thrift stores, goodwill, and yard sales.

Sep 14, 2009
  13. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

same here i got a lot of my pc stuff from garage sales before i started with Pc...saved me alot of $$!!

Sep 14, 2009
  14. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

sshhh!!!! LOL!

Fremont has a great Goodwill! have you checked out Columbus's? It's better!

Sep 14, 2009
  15. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

I totally understand! For a while there (a few months) it seemed to be the same for me last year. I felt like I was going to get a call from HO asking if I was trying to scam the company. Each time I called I literally broke out in hives. I hated that. Then all the sudden everything went well. Oh- that was after I got a package that had a "this box has been.." flyer in it and it was STILL missing an item. I really hated calling on that one!

It will get better and your customers know you are going the extra mile for them and our company backs us up!

Sep 15, 2009
Have something to add?