• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the prices for these cookie mold stones?

In summary, to use the cookie mold stones, preheat the oven, coat the stone with oil, press the dough into the mold, and bake. They are safe to use in the oven and can be used for various types of food. To clean, let cool and wash with warm soapy water. Do not use on the stovetop.
ChristyF
Silver Member
We are getting ready to move so I'm cleaning out everything and I came across some of the old stone molds. I have 4 heart ones and the bear one.
I have no idea what to sell them for so shoot me a price and if you want all of them that would be GREAT!
Here is what I have - they are in EXCELLENT condition, never been used!
1991 Teddy Bear
1996 Gardens of the Heart
1997 Seasons of the Heart
1998 Welcome Home Heart (still in the box with papers)
1999 Come to the Table Heart (still in the box with papers)

Please let me know if you are interested and a price.
[email protected]
Christy Freeman

Attachments

• PC heart molds.jpg
    PC heart molds.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 461
They originally were $8.50 each. I have 4 or 5 that I would also sell if anyone is interested. I do have ALL of them displayed in my office. The only one I know I don't have is the one they made of the new home office... if anyone happens to have that one.

I also have a bunch of recipes/uses for them. If anyone wants that info just let me know and I'll post it.

1. How do I use the cookie mold stones?

To use the cookie mold stones, first preheat your oven to the recommended temperature. Then, lightly coat the stone with cooking spray or oil to prevent sticking. Place the dough on the stone and press it into the mold, making sure to fill all the crevices. Bake according to the recipe instructions and allow the cookies to cool before removing them from the stone.

2. Are the cookie mold stones safe to use in the oven?

Yes, our cookie mold stones are made of high-quality stoneware that is safe to use in the oven. They can withstand high temperatures and distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly baked cookies.

3. Can I use the cookie mold stones for other types of food?

Yes, the cookie mold stones can also be used to make other types of food such as brownies, bars, or even savory dishes like mini quiches. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and clean the stone thoroughly before switching to a different recipe.

4. How do I clean the cookie mold stones?

To clean the cookie mold stones, let them cool completely after use. Then, wash them with warm soapy water, rinse well, and dry thoroughly. Avoid using any abrasive cleaners or harsh scrubbers as they can damage the stone. If there are any stubborn stains, you can soak the stone in warm soapy water before washing.

5. Can the cookie mold stones be used on the stovetop?

No, the cookie mold stones are not suitable for stovetop use. They are designed to be used in the oven only. Using them on the stovetop can cause damage to the stone and may result in uneven cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcmckay