1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: For Sale (continued)...

1. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

I am selling all of the items below. Most are new or gently used. I take Paypal and will use a Priority Flat Rate envelope for shipping when possible ($4.95 flat rate). Email me at cathyskitchen@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!

(All items in this thread have been sold)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Wish your pictures would work!

Aug 2, 2009
  3. chefkarri

chefkarri Novice Member

Cathy,
    I would like the pink hoodie set if it is still available and possibly another shirt or two....any bulk pricing???
    Karri

Aug 2, 2009
  4. cathyskitchen

Karri - I'll combine shipping and put everything in one envelope if I can. Not sure if I can put the sweatsuit and 2 shirts in a priority flat rate envelope, but I can put them in a bigger envelope and figure out shipping if you send me your zip code (via email - cathyskitchen@gmail.com) Thanks!

5. chefkarri

chefkarri Novice Member

Hi Cathy, I just emailed you.........

Aug 2, 2009
  6. cathyskitchen

BUMP - Still 4 shirts left! (FYI - they don't have spots on them - my camera lens does! LOL!) ;)

7. cathyskitchen

Bumping - LOWERED PRICES!

8. When you say "runs small", how small are we talking? I love the shirts, but am a fluffy person. :D

9. jross93

jross93 Member

Cathy -
    Just wanted to let you know I received my stuff today and love it!!
    Thanks!
    Jen

Aug 5, 2009
  10. cathyskitchen

Thanks for letting me know, Jen! Glad you love it! :)

11. cathyskitchen

Hi! The short-sleeved shirts are Larges, but they look more like Mediums to me. I usually wear mediums (size 8 - 10), and they fit me well (plenty of room, not tight) and I'm a 36C (TMI?) ;) They are "stretch" shirts, too, so they'll give. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cathy

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  12. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I just emailed you, Cathy.

Aug 5, 2009
  13. Luv 2 Cook

Luv 2 Cook Member

Let me know what logo wear you have left, I am very interested in all!! Do you have any postcards or recipe cards??

Aug 5, 2009
  14. cathyskitchen

I have updated the first post in all of the threads every time I sell something, so just check my 4 "For Sale" posts that were originally posted on 8/2 for what's left. I have the 2 shirts left (above) and some other random items. Thanks!

15. Luv 2 Cook

Luv 2 Cook Member

I will take both shirts let me know shipping , 21502(zip) if long sleeve mint green would fall through I would like it too!! Thanks again!

Aug 6, 2009
  16. cathyskitchen

It's $15 for the two shirts, plus $4.95 for Priority Flat Rate envelope shipping, so that's $19.75 total. Send me an email or give me your email address and I can send you an invoice, or you can just paypal me at cathyskitchen@gmail.com.

The green long-sleeved shirt has been sold and mailed.

Thanks!

17. Luv 2 Cook

Luv 2 Cook Member

Payment has been sent. I also recieved my white/trimmed in green shirt today from you, LOVE IT!!!! Thanks again!! If you ever sell anymore please let me know!

Aug 6, 2009
  18. cathyskitchen

OK, great! I'll get it packed up and mail it out tomorrow.

I do have a few more things to sell, but I'm going away this weekend, so I'll probably list them when I get back - I'll keep you posted! :)

19. Luv 2 Cook

Luv 2 Cook Member

Thanks, I just sent payment!! I also recieved my white/trimmed in green shirt today, LOVE IT!! Thanks again, if you ever have anymorre logo wear please let me know!!!

Aug 6, 2009
  20. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

YEA!:thumbup:

Aug 6, 2009
Have something to add?