• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in buying gently used items? Contact me for great deals!

In summary, Cathy has sold all of the items in this thread and taken Paypal. She is interested in any logo wear left, has postcards and recipe cards, and will mail the items out tomorrow.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I am selling all of the items below. Most are new or gently used. I take Paypal and will use a Priority Flat Rate envelope for shipping when possible ($4.95 flat rate). Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

(All items in this thread have been sold)

Last edited:
Wish your pictures would work!

Cathy,
I would like the pink hoodie set if it is still available and possibly another shirt or two....any bulk pricing???
Karri

Karri - I'll combine shipping and put everything in one envelope if I can. Not sure if I can put the sweatsuit and 2 shirts in a priority flat rate envelope, but I can put them in a bigger envelope and figure out shipping if you send me your zip code (via email - [email protected]) Thanks!

Hi Cathy, I just emailed you.........

BUMP - Still 4 shirts left! (FYI - they don't have spots on them - my camera lens does! LOL!) ;)

Bumping - LOWERED PRICES!

When you say "runs small", how small are we talking? I love the shirts, but am a fluffy person. :D

Cathy -
Just wanted to let you know I received my stuff today and love it!!
Thanks!
Jen

jross93 said:
Cathy -
Just wanted to let you know I received my stuff today and love it!!
Thanks!
Jen

Thanks for letting me know, Jen! Glad you love it! :)

Saturday Gourmet said:
When you say "runs small", how small are we talking? I love the shirts, but am a fluffy person. :D

Hi! The short-sleeved shirts are Larges, but they look more like Mediums to me. I usually wear mediums (size 8 - 10), and they fit me well (plenty of room, not tight) and I'm a 36C (TMI?) ;) They are "stretch" shirts, too, so they'll give. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cathy

Last edited:
I just emailed you, Cathy.

Let me know what logo wear you have left, I am very interested in all!! Do you have any postcards or recipe cards??

Luv 2 Cook said:
Let me know what logo wear you have left, I am very interested in all!! Do you have any postcards or recipe cards??

I have updated the first post in all of the threads every time I sell something, so just check my 4 "For Sale" posts that were originally posted on 8/2 for what's left. I have the 2 shirts left (above) and some other random items. Thanks!

I will take both shirts let me know shipping , 21502(zip) if long sleeve mint green would fall through I would like it too!! Thanks again!

Luv 2 Cook said:
I will take both shirts let me know shipping , 21502(zip) if long sleeve mint green would fall through I would like it too!! Thanks again!

It's $15 for the two shirts, plus $4.95 for Priority Flat Rate envelope shipping, so that's $19.75 total. Send me an email or give me your email address and I can send you an invoice, or you can just paypal me at [email protected].

The green long-sleeved shirt has been sold and mailed.

Thanks!

Payment has been sent. I also recieved my white/trimmed in green shirt today from you, LOVE IT!!!! Thanks again!! If you ever sell anymore please let me know!

OK, great! I'll get it packed up and mail it out tomorrow.

I do have a few more things to sell, but I'm going away this weekend, so I'll probably list them when I get back - I'll keep you posted! :)

Thanks, I just sent payment!! I also recieved my white/trimmed in green shirt today, LOVE IT!! Thanks again, if you ever have anymorre logo wear please let me know!!!

cathyskitchen said:
It's $15 for the two shirts, plus $4.95 for Priority Flat Rate envelope shipping, so that's $19.75 total. Send me an email or give me your email address and I can send you an invoice, or you can just paypal me at [email protected].

The green long-sleeved shirt has been sold and mailed.

Thanks!

YEA!:thumbup:

1. What are the current promotions for "forSale (Continued)..."?

At the moment, we have a buy one, get one 50% off deal on all "forSale (Continued)..." products. We also have a limited time offer for free shipping on orders over $50. Keep an eye on our website and social media for any future promotions.

2. Can I use a coupon or discount code on "forSale (Continued)..." products?

Yes, you can use any valid coupon or discount code on "forSale (Continued)..." products. However, please note that only one coupon or discount code can be used per order.

3. Are there any new "forSale (Continued)..." products coming out soon?

We are constantly working on introducing new and innovative "forSale (Continued)..." products to our customers. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any new product releases.

4. What is the return policy for "forSale (Continued)..." products?

We have a satisfaction guarantee on all "forSale (Continued)..." products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a "forSale (Continued)..." party and earn rewards?

Yes, you can host a "forSale (Continued)..." party and earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Contact your consultant for more information on how to host a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • cathyskitchen