• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable Consultant Bags? Check Out My Collection!

In summary, the consultant bags have dimensions of 16.5 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. They are not machine washable, but can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. The bags have a total of 10 pockets, including a spacious main compartment, an insulated pocket for hot and cold items, and several smaller pockets for organization. The bags are versatile and can be used for various purposes besides carrying Pampered Chef products, such as grocery shopping or as a diaper bag. They are water-resistant, but not fully waterproof.
mscharf
I have 2 tool turn about totes: asking $11 each or both for $20. Shipping will be $5 for 1 or $8 for both.

I also have a HWC back pack. Pink and black, used once! Asking $10 + $5 shipping!!

PM me your email address and I can send a Paypal invoice!!

Sent you a PM :)

HWC backpack is SOLD!!

1 TTA tote is SOLD. I have one more!!

1. What are the dimensions of the consultant bags?

The consultant bags have dimensions of 16.5 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 12 inches in height.

2. Are the consultant bags machine washable?

No, the consultant bags are not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent.

3. How many pockets does the consultant bags have?

The consultant bags have a total of 10 pockets, including a spacious main compartment, an insulated pocket for hot and cold items, and several smaller pockets for organization.

4. Can I use the consultant bags for other purposes besides carrying Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the consultant bags are versatile and can be used for various purposes such as grocery shopping, beach trips, or as a diaper bag.

5. Is the consultant bag waterproof?

The consultant bags are water-resistant, meaning they can withstand light rain and spills. However, they are not fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies