• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef items at discounted prices?

In summary, Adrienne is selling Pampered Chef products, but is not a salesperson. She is charging what she paid (or less), is not making a profit, and is considering selling on eBay.
adriennegskitchen
Silver Member
I've loved selling Pampered Chef, but I'm just not a sales person so I've decided to stick with hosting. ;) That said, I have a bunch of stuff I'd love to get rid of. If you're interested in any of this, let me know. If I have to ship it, I'll have the post office weigh each item individually (or as a set if you buy more than one thing) and give you an exact shipping amount on top of the price of what you're buying. Please email me directly if you're interested in anything so I don't miss your message: [email protected]

Thanks! Adrienne

The first price is the new price charged by Pampered Chef. The second price is what I'm charging. Everything is no more than a year old and nothing was used hard at all. Perfect condition.

*Tool Turn-About & More Tote - $15 / $10

*Catalog Shoulder Tote - $15 / $10

*Consultant Tote - $35 / $30

*Consultant Apron (black) - $15 / $8 (nothing wrong with it, but it's been used more than the other stuff so I thought a lesser price would be appropriate)

*Tabletop Flip Chart w/ 6 inserts - $15 / $12

*Vinyl Demo Tablecloth, white w/ logo - $14 / $12 (used once, this past Christmas for a bazaar)

I don't have PC's prices listed for the stuff below. I used the form online for supplies and based my prices here on what they had stuff listed for new on there.

*10 citrus peelers (new in bags) - $6

*29 mini catalogs spring 2012 - $3

*1 consultant planner (one date in February has writing on it. otherwise, it's unused) - $1

*65 2-ply sales receipts (all have my stickers on them and some had old shipping charges on them. i updated shipping charges, but buyer will have to replace my consultant sticker) - $3

*HWC Paisley Oven Pad (new in bag) - $8

*HWC Oven Mitt (new in bag) - $11.50 (I think both of these are consultant purchase prices until the end of May. I will also match PC's donation of $1 for each product to go to cancer research so it doesn't appear as if I'm profiting from something like this.)

*Nylon Panini Spatula (new in bag) - $8 / $4

*Beer BBQ Sauce (unopened) - $12 / $6

*Simple Additions Appetizer Plates (set of 4) - $20 / $10 (New Simple Additions line, box opened to show customers at spring launch but product is unused)

*Simple Additions Small Square Bowls (set of 2) - $16 / $8 (same as above)

i will take the mini catalogs
the citrus peeler
2 ply recieptsjust emailed you
[email protected]

Got it. I will email you over regular email. Apparently I'm not allowed to sell half of my stuff on here. Not sure why that matters if I'm charging what I paid (or less), not making a profit, but whatever. The rules are the rules. Apparently I'm going to lose even more money from this business.

adriennegskitchen said:
Got it. I will email you over regular email. Apparently I'm not allowed to sell half of my stuff on here. Not sure why that matters if I'm charging what I paid (or less), not making a profit, but whatever. The rules are the rules. Apparently I'm going to lose even more money from this business.

Just mention that you have other current products and folks have to PM you for the list, and then you can tell them what you have.

After you are no longer a consultant, nothing stops you from selling them on ebay either.

Good luck!

Good call Bobbi! Thanks for the tip. To be honest, the stuff from the business is driving my husband nuts in our house and I just need to get it it of here ASAP. I'm tired of listening to him complain. ;)

Men can be babies, especially if it is not THEIR "thing". ;) Good luck.

Last edited:

What is the process for closing my Pampered Chef business?

The first step in closing your Pampered Chef business is to contact your consultant support team. They will guide you through the necessary steps and paperwork to officially close your business. You will also need to return any unsold products and cancel any active orders or bookings.

What happens to my remaining inventory when I close my business?

Any remaining inventory should be returned to Pampered Chef for a full refund. Your consultant support team will provide you with instructions on how to do this. It is important to return all products in their original packaging and in sellable condition.

Will I receive a refund for my Starter Kit when I close my business?

Yes, you will receive a full refund for your Starter Kit if it is returned within 30 days of closing your business. If it has been longer than 30 days, you may still be eligible for a partial refund. Contact your consultant support team for more information.

Can I transfer my business to someone else instead of closing it?

Yes, you can transfer your business to another individual. This process is known as a "change of ownership". Both parties must complete and sign the necessary paperwork and the new owner will need to undergo the standard consultant application process.

What happens to my website and personal information when I close my business?

Your personal website will be deactivated and your personal information will be removed from the directory. If you have any active customers or team members, they will be reassigned to another active consultant in your area. Your consultant support team can assist you with any questions or concerns regarding your personal information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv