• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt

In summary, the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt is available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL and is made with a soft and lightweight cotton blend that is comfortable and breathable for children to wear. Unfortunately, customization is not available at this time. The return policy allows for returns within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The shirt is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat, but it is recommended to wash it inside out to preserve the design.
ChefKelebel
I've got a size small child's blue tshirt with the older style Pampered Chef logo on it. My daughter wore it once when she was 4. Super cute little advertiser:)

Cost: $5.00 + shipping

PM if you are interested. (I'll try to upload a photo if I can get my camera to work!)

:D

I sent you a pm

:eek: I must be tired. When I saw your thread title, my brain stopped after the word "child".....so it comprehended only: For Sale: Child :eek: oops

@esavvymom: LOL, I had one of those days yesterday too.

1. What sizes are available for the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt?

The Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt is available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.

2. Is the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt made with breathable fabric?

Yes, the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt is made with a soft and lightweight cotton blend that is comfortable and breathable for children to wear.

3. Can I customize the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt with my child's name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt at this time.

4. What is the return policy for the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt?

If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How do I care for the Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt?

The Child's Pampered Chef Tshirt is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend washing it inside out to preserve the design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • kcnancy