• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef items at discounted prices?

In summary, the seller is no longer selling Pampered Chef products and is hoping to sell her remaining items. The items available include catalogs, labels, totes, drink mixes, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. Prices are negotiable and shipping costs will vary. The seller can provide pictures upon request and can be contacted at [email protected] for further inquiries.
whitneythompson
I'm no longer selling Pampered Chef and I'm hoping someone else can get some use out of the extra items I have.
4 packs of 25 Summer 2013 Mini Catalog/Invitations $1 each
½" x 1 ¾" Return Address Labels (approximately 20 sheets/1600 labels) Used for guest special on mini catalog invitations- $8
3 1/3"x 4" Shipping Labels, Used for the guest info on the Mini catalog invitation (Approximately 100 sheets/600 labels)- $15
1 Large Black Product Tote (that comes with new consultant kit) $15
1 Insulated beverage tote(used to carry prizes for shows, but looks new) $8
2- Itty Bitty Bevs Strawberry Daquiri Drink Mix- $5 each
1- Pair of Microwave Grips- $3
1- Twixit clip Combo pack (Pink and White, brand new) $4
1-Twixit Clip combo pack-new- $4
1-Tool Turn-About (used, like new) $10
5-Citrus Peelers (new) $.50 each
1- Great Grilling Recipes- $7.50
1- Pampered Chef Favorites Made Gluten Free- $4
1- 29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 1- $7.50
1- 29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 3- $7.50
1-Pack of 25 Spring/Summer 2014 Catalogs-new-$3
1-Corn Butterer-new- $2
1-Pack of 3 Quikut Paring knives-new $3
2- Petite Bamboo Spoon Sets- new $2 each
1- Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan- NEW $10
1-Mini Serving Spatula- used $2
1- Yellow Easy Release Cheese Knife-Used $7

* All prices are negotiable. Pictures available upon request.
Please make me an offer. thanks

I would take the catalogs

I'm interested in the following products:
Microwave Grips $3 (Are they new?)
Twixit clip Combo pack (Pink and White, brand new) $4
5 Citrus Peelers (new) $.50 each
29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 1- $7.50 (Is this new?)
Corn Butterer-new- $2

Also, how much would shipping be to 18017?

Thanks!

The microwave Grips and 29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 1 are not new, but have only been used a few times and look new. It would cost about $12 to ship to 18017. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing the items. Thanks

I am interested in the Mini Serving Spatula; Petite Bamboo Spoons and Tool Turnabout; and Quik Kut paring knives. My zip code is 46711.

Chefsara, I could ship all of those items to you for about $14. Please email me at [email protected] to discuss further. Thanks

What products are included in the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" sale?

The "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. This can include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The specific products available may vary, so be sure to check the sale for the most up-to-date offerings.

How much can I expect to save on products in the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" sale?

The amount of savings on "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" products can vary, but customers can typically expect to save anywhere from 20-50% off the original retail price. Keep in mind that supplies may be limited, so it's best to act fast if you see a product you want at a great price.

Can I use any additional discounts or coupons on "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" items?

No, the discounts offered during the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" sale cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or coupons. This includes any consultant or host benefits.

Are all Pampered Chef products covered by the company's satisfaction guarantee during the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" sale?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products purchased during the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" sale are covered by the company's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I return or exchange "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" items?

Yes, you can return or exchange any "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" items within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that all sales are final and non-refundable for clearance and discontinued items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies