• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef items at a discounted price?

In summary, the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" category includes discounted Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and cookbooks. The discounts on these items vary from 20-50% off the original retail price and they are still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. However, additional discounts or promotions cannot be applied to these already discounted products. The "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" category is regularly updated with new items, so it is recommended to check back often for the latest deals.
whitneythompson
I have decided to stop selling Pampered Chef and I was hoping another consultant could get some use of the items I will no longer need.
4 packs of 25 Summer 2013 Mini Catalog/Invitations $1 each
½" x 1 ¾" Return Address Labels (approximately 20 sheets/1600 labels) Used for guest special on mini catalog invitations- $8
3 1/3"x 4" Shipping Labels, Used for the guest info on the Mini catalog invitation (Approximately 100 sheets/600 labels)- $15
1 Large Black Product Tote (that comes with new consultant kit) $15
1 Insulated beverage tote(used to carry prizes for shows, but looks new) $8
1 Classic Batter bowl (used a few times, old design) $5
2- Itty Bitty Bevs Strawberry Daquiri- $5 each
2 Pink Microfiber Polka Dot towels (Brands new)- $5 each
1- BBQ Basting Bottle (Brand new) $8
1- BBQ Mitt (used once) $10
1- Pair of Microwave Grips- $3
1- Twixit clip Combo pack (Pink and White, brand new) $4
1- Easy read Measuring cups (2 cup, used) $3
1-Tool Turn-About (used, like new) $10
1- Stainless Whisk (used, like new) $8
4-Citrus Peelers (new) $.50 each
2- Quikut Paring Knife (maroon) $1 each
1- Mini Tart Shaper- $2
1- Dinner in your Deep Covered Baker- $4
1- Great Grilling Recipes- $7.50
1- Pampered Chef Favorites Made Gluten Free- $4
1- 29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 1- $7.50
1- 29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 3- $7.50
* All prices are negotiable. Please make me an offer. thanks!

Hi there, I noticed this post is from January but I was wondering if you still had any of these items for sale? Thanks!

Me too, what is left that you are selling???? Thanks

1. What types of products are included in the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" category?

The "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" category includes a variety of discounted Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and cookbooks.

2. How much of a discount can I expect on these items?

The discounts on "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" vary, but typically range from 20-50% off the original retail price.

3. Are these products still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products in the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" category are still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I use any additional discounts or promotions on "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" items?

No, "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" items are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

5. How often do new items get added to the "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" category?

The "forSale:cheap Supply/Products!" category is updated regularly with new items, so be sure to check back often for the latest discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • whitneythompson