• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale -- Catalogs, Postcaards, Dvds...

In summary, Marisol contacted Desiree because she realized that the address that she had sent the payment to was not the correct address. Marisol asked Desiree to not ship to that address and provided the correct address.
rayday
I have some items for sale, I'm trying to clean up and make some room. Please make me an offer on these. I will ship USPS whatever rate is best for you (priority, bulk..) Items will be coming from 33511

15 Spring/Summer catalogs unstamped
National Conference 2005 CD- New
The Key to Recruiting CD- New
Your Life, your way DVD pack of 5- New unopened (Sold)
2 Future Dirctor pins
1 keychain "Got Pans, Need Dough?" TPC

I also have a lot of postcards from Nancys. The first ones are for hosts/guests and the second set are more for F.Directors or Directors. I'd like to sell them all together or in the 2 sets.

*You take the cake for highest show total
*Check your calendar (upcoming show) (Sold)
*Hooray_____ is the special you've been waiting on
*Thanks for your recent order
*You racked up the most bookings
*TPC has new products out....Why not book a show

-----56 cards total---------

*Congrats on a great month (Sold)
*Congrats on a personal best
*Congrats on your decision to join! Next meeting/training is... (Sold)
*(a girl on a fence and the posts say different things like..) Training, great earnings, easy bookings, flexible hours...

-----88 cards total---------

Last edited:
Hi Desiree,
What does the Got Pans need Dough pin look like? I would like that pin, girl on fence postcards, TPC has new products, Horray post cards. Let me know how much and the quantity of pc.
Marisol

MGG said:
Hi Desiree,
What does the Got Pans need Dough pin look like? I would like that pin, girl on fence postcards, TPC has new products, Horray post cards. Let me know how much and the quantity of pc.
Marisol

I sent you a PM:)

Desiree - I just realized with the Paypal $$ I sent you, it has my OLD address (not to mention previous married last name) on it. I know you haven't shipped yet because the payment has not yet cleared - please please please do NOT ship to that address - I have emailed you the correct address - THANKS!!!

1. What type of products are featured in the Pampered Chef forSale catalog?

The Pampered Chef forSale catalog features a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials. We also offer a selection of cookbooks and entertaining items.

2. How often are new catalogs released?

New Pampered Chef forSale catalogs are released four times a year, in January, April, July, and October.

3. Can I order individual items from the forSale catalog?

Yes, you can order individual items from the forSale catalog. However, some items are only available in sets or bundles.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions in the forSale catalog?

Yes, the forSale catalog often features special discounts and promotions on select items. Keep an eye out for our "Deal of the Month" and "Limited Time Offers" sections.

5. Can I view the forSale catalog online?

Yes, the forSale catalog is available to view online on our website. You can also request a physical copy by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Caryn Toering
  • chef_kimmo