• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this Catalog Tote Bag still available for purchase?

In summary, the Catalog Tote Bag is a versatile and durable bag that measures 14 inches in height, 17 inches in width, and 6 inches in depth. It is machine washable on a gentle cycle and can hold up to 10 catalogs comfortably. The bag is made of high-quality polyester material that is both durable and water-resistant, and it also has additional pockets for storing small items. Personalization options are available for an additional fee.
pc_jessica
I have a Catalog Tote Bag (the one with the see through front for the catalog to be seen in). I have only used it a few times and it is in perfect condition. I am selling it for $10 plus shipping...Paypal only please!!

bumping.... :)

This is the one that is available, not the conference tote, yes?How much is shipping to 44312?My tote is looking a bit ratty but I can live with it for now ....

Di_Can_Cook said:
This is the one that is available, not the conference tote, yes?

How much is shipping to 44312?

My tote is looking a bit ratty but I can live with it for now ....

yes this is the one that is on the supply order form. shipping would be $6 for a total of $16

1. What is the size of the Catalog Tote Bag?

The Catalog Tote Bag measures 14 inches in height, 17 inches in width, and 6 inches in depth.

2. Is the Catalog Tote Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote Bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the integrity of the bag.

3. How many catalogs can the Catalog Tote Bag hold?

The Catalog Tote Bag can hold up to 10 catalogs comfortably. It also has additional pockets for storing pens, order forms, and other small items.

4. Is the Catalog Tote Bag made of durable material?

Yes, the Catalog Tote Bag is made of high-quality polyester material that is both durable and water-resistant. It is designed to withstand frequent use and heavy loads.

5. Can I personalize the Catalog Tote Bag with my name or logo?

Yes, you can personalize the Catalog Tote Bag with your name or logo for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service for more information on personalization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama