• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale Bling Pampered Chef Long Sleeve Shirt

In summary, the "forSale Bling Pampered Chef Long Sleeve Shirt" is made of a soft and durable cotton blend material and runs true to size. The design on the shirt is pre-printed and cannot be customized, but other customizable products are available. The shirt is also machine washable and can be returned or exchanged through the website's hassle-free policy.
chezshelly
Gold Member
This is size medium. I'm asking $15 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 1433777122892.jpg
    1433777122892.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 383
If you are interested in this please make an offer and I will make you a deal. I'm ready to get rid of it. Thanks!

Wow, that's a great price for a medium size! Is it still available? How much would shipping be? I'm definitely interested in purchasing.

1. What is the material of the "forSale Bling Pampered Chef Long Sleeve Shirt"?

The "forSale Bling Pampered Chef Long Sleeve Shirt" is made of a soft and durable cotton blend material.

2. Is the shirt true to size?

Yes, the "forSale Bling Pampered Chef Long Sleeve Shirt" runs true to size. We recommend referring to the size chart for the best fit.

3. Can I customize the design on the shirt?

No, the design on the "forSale Bling Pampered Chef Long Sleeve Shirt" is pre-printed and cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of other customizable products.

4. Is this shirt machine washable?

Yes, the "forSale Bling Pampered Chef Long Sleeve Shirt" is machine washable. We recommend washing it inside out in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

5. Can I return or exchange this shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return and exchange policy. Please refer to our website for details on how to initiate a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • chezshelly