• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth

In summary, the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth is a 60 x 102 inch table cloth made of 100% polyester. It is machine washable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is currently only available in black, but other color options may be offered in the future.
pc_jessica
I have for sale, a Pampered Chef logo black table cloth, it fits a 6ft and 8ft table perfectly! Also works for smaller tables too! The logo is in gold. The table cloth has NO rips, tears and is in great condition, only used 2 times. I am asking $10 plus shipping for a total of $16 payment via paypal only! Thanks.

I PM'd you--I want it for sure.

Did this sale go through? I'm interested if it is still available.

The tablecloth is SOLD!

pc_jessica said:
The tablecloth is SOLD!

...and Carolyn's a VERY happy girl :D
Sandra...I promise if I ever decide to leave the business, I'll offer the tablecloth and stadium seats to YOU first!!

YAY!! Thanks Carolyn!! Course by then who knows...LOL!!

1. What are the dimensions of the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth?

The Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth measures 60 inches by 102 inches, making it the perfect size for most dining tables.

2. Is the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth machine washable?

Yes, the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

3. What material is the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth made of?

The Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth is made of 100% polyester, making it both durable and wrinkle-resistant.

4. Can the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth be used for outdoor dining?

Yes, the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Its high-quality material is resistant to spills and stains, making it a great choice for outdoor gatherings.

5. Does the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth come in other colors?

At this time, the Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth is only available in black. However, we are always looking to expand our product line and may offer other color options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chef2you