• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Brand New Mouse Pad and Gently Used Charms?

In summary, "forSale...3-2-1 Items" are discounted products offered by Pampered Chef during special sales events. They are not regularly available and can be purchased both online and through consultants. These items cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and have the same return policy as other Pampered Chef products.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have both the mouse pad and the charms for sale. The pad is brand new, never used and the charms are very gently used. (had them hanging from my purse for a little bit)

Email or message me with your zip code and I can give you the price including shipping. I would rather sell them both together.

What are these? I have never seen them but the charms interest me.

When they rolled out the 3-2-1 concept a couple of years ago at conference, these were some of our "goodies" for the year.

Do you happen to have a picture?

I JUST have to high jack for a minute.....

Look at you Kelly, with your new DO & pic.....

Soooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! :D:D:D

Ginger428 said:
I JUST have to high jack for a minute.....

Look at you Kelly, with your new DO & pic.....

Soooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! :D:D:D

Thanks Ginger! Actually, my hair looks different AGAIN now...I got it cut kindof like Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8 and then I highlighted it a BUNCH! Very summertime! I need to try and find a new picture with that hairdo...but I am usually the one taking the pics, so I am not in very many of them. That picture was actually one of me nursing Connor and sitting with Evan too in our recliner...all three of us together! I'll have to see if I can upload that picture cuz it's too cute!

MommynursingConnorsharingthechairwi.jpg

GREAT pic...I also like the newest new do...HUH??? :confused::confused:;)

Thanks for sharing, I was also thinking about getting Kates new do...we'll see :cool:

What is a "forSale...3-2-1 Item"?

A "forSale...3-2-1 Item" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase products at discounted prices. The promotion is named after the pricing structure, where items are sold for $3, $2, or $1.

How often do "forSale...3-2-1 Items" become available?

"forSale...3-2-1 Items" are typically offered during special sales events throughout the year. They are not available on a regular basis, so be sure to keep an eye out for them during sales and promotions.

Are "forSale...3-2-1 Items" only available online?

No, "forSale...3-2-1 Items" can be purchased both online and through Pampered Chef consultants. If you have a consultant, you can reach out to them to see if they have any "forSale...3-2-1 Items" available.

Can I use other discounts or promotions on "forSale...3-2-1 Items"?

No, "forSale...3-2-1 Items" cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are already offered at discounted prices, so no additional discounts can be applied.

What is the return policy for "forSale...3-2-1 Items"?

The same return policy applies to "forSale...3-2-1 Items" as any other Pampered Chef product. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • frozenchef