• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale 3-2-1 Charms From '07 Conference

P
pampered Ruth
I have these very charming purse, or tote charms from conference. They are a converstation starter. The little charms include the 3-2-1, a suitcase, live your dreams, the PC chefs hat, and the dcb.
You can also clip them on your key ring. I would like $7.50 which includes shipping. Please PM Me, do not post on here. Thanks!

Attachments

• craigslist.jpg
    craigslist.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:
bumping.... anyone interested? These charms need a new home to someone who is really working their business.

bumping , 2 people were interested and never heard back from them. The charms are still available.

bumping .. both who wre interested are not responding. Anyone interested in these cute confersation starters?

H2: What are the "forSale 3-2-1 Charms From '07 Conference"?

The "forSale 3-2-1 Charms From '07 Conference" refers to a set of small charms that were likely given out or sold at a conference in 2007. These charms include symbols such as a 3-2-1, a suitcase, "live your dreams", a PC chef's hat, and a DCB.

H2: How much are the charms being sold for?

The charms are being sold for $7.50, which includes shipping.

H2: How can I purchase the charms?

In order to purchase the charms, you will need to message the seller directly through a private message (PM). Please do not post any purchasing inquiries on this forum.

H2: Can the charms be used for anything?

Yes, the charms can be clipped onto a purse, tote, or key ring, making them a versatile accessory.

H2: Why are these charms considered a conversation starter?

These charms are considered a conversation starter because they are unique and eye-catching. They may spark interest and curiosity from others, leading to conversations about where they came from or what they represent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies