• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog /25

In summary, the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog features a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items for all of your cooking and baking needs. To place an order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The catalog also includes special offers and discounts on certain products. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products, and the catalog is available to view and order from online.
stephaniekocala
NIP. $15 plus shipping. If interested, message me ([email protected]) or respond with zip code and I'll quote a cost before prepping shipment. Thanks!

I'm interested... Area code 30319

Sorry the items have sold.

1. What products are featured in the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog?

The 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog features a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items for all of your cooking and baking needs. Some popular products include the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, Stoneware Baking Set, and the Quick Cooker.

2. How do I place an order for the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog?

To place an order for the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Simply browse through the catalog, select the items you wish to purchase, and follow the prompts to complete your order.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts in the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes, the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog includes special offers and discounts on certain products. Look for the "Limited Time Offer" icon next to the product to see if it is part of a special promotion.

4. Can I host a party and earn free products from the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our host rewards program.

5. Is the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog available online?

Yes, the 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog is available to view and order from on our website. You can also download a digital version of the catalog for easy access on your computer or mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • MicheleATX