• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: 2014 Consultant Planner

In summary, the 2014 Consultant Planner is a comprehensive tool for Pampered Chef consultants that includes monthly and weekly calendars, goal setting pages, contact lists, and business planning tools. It is customizable with stickers, notes, and dividers and can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. However, it is not recommended for use in future years and has a 30-day return policy with a valid receipt.
sarahschefshop
2014 Consultant Planner $10 plus shipping
12 oz from 74008
PayPall only

If interested, please email me because I don't always get notifications from this website.
[email protected]

THANKS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad Sarah started this as I have my planner and will not use it. If there are 2 interested parties I would be glad to help the 2nd. person out with the same details as Sarah (except for the zip code). I am on here almost daily so I will receive a message.

REDUCED $5 + shipping
sarahschefshop said:
2014 Consultant Planner $10 plus shipping
12 oz from 74008
PayPall onlyIf interested, please email me because I don't always get notifications from this website.
[email protected] THANKS!!

If anyone is still needing this I think it would be better for me to just donate it to them for the shipping cost. Otherwise I will be recycling. :)

byrd1956 said:
If anyone is still needing this I think it would be better for me to just donate it to them for the shipping cost. Otherwise I will be recycling. :)
Is this still available? Zip 04240

Trudy, I still have it and can fit it in a priority mail envelope for 5.60. I'll send you a pm

Thanks Trudy, I have it ready to go tomorrow after school.

1. What is included in the 2014 Consultant Planner?

The 2014 Consultant Planner includes monthly and weekly calendars, goal setting pages, contact lists, and business planning tools specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Is the 2014 Consultant Planner customizable?

Yes, the planner allows for personalization and customization with stickers, notes, and dividers to make it unique to each consultant's needs.

3. Can I use the 2014 Consultant Planner for multiple years?

No, the planner is specifically designed for the year 2014 and is not recommended for use in future years.

4. How can I purchase the 2014 Consultant Planner?

The 2014 Consultant Planner is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. What is the return policy for the 2014 Consultant Planner?

The 2014 Consultant Planner is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase with a valid receipt. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • sarahschefshop