• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: 11 Season's Best and 1 Cookbook for a Cause

In summary, the "forSale: 11 Season's Best and 1 Cookbook for a Cause" set includes 11 copies of the Season's Best cookbook and 1 copy of the Cookbook for a Cause. It is priced at $50 and allows you to choose from a list of approved charities to support. The recipes in the Season's Best cookbook are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and full-color photos. The set can also be purchased as a gift with the option to include a personalized message.
chezshelly
Gold Member
These are from a few different seasons. I am asking $9 for them all plus shipping.

Attachments

• 4004.jpg
    4004.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 413
Sale pending on these.

These have sold.

1. What is included in the "forSale: 11 Season's Best and 1 Cookbook for a Cause" set?

The set includes 11 copies of our Season's Best cookbook, which features over 100 delicious recipes, as well as 1 copy of our Cookbook for a Cause, which supports a charitable organization.

2. How much does the "forSale: 11 Season's Best and 1 Cookbook for a Cause" set cost?

The set is priced at $50, which includes the cost of the cookbooks and a donation to the chosen charity.

3. Can I choose which charitable organization my purchase will support?

Yes, you can select from a list of approved charities when purchasing the set. You can also choose to split the donation between multiple organizations.

4. Are the recipes in the Season's Best cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, our Season's Best cookbook features step-by-step instructions and full-color photos for each recipe, making it easy for anyone to create delicious meals.

5. Can I purchase the "forSale: 11 Season's Best and 1 Cookbook for a Cause" set as a gift?

Yes, the set makes a great gift for any food lover or home cook. You can even include a personalized message with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Jennie4PC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • ChefJWarren