• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent forMilitary: Sears Heros @ Home

In summary, "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home" is a program that provides support and assistance to military families through partnerships with various organizations, including Pampered Chef. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can participate in the program by hosting fundraising events or spreading the word about the discounts and offers available. Anyone can participate in the program, and by doing so, they are showing their support for military families. Pampered Chef supports the program by offering special discounts and donating a portion of sales from designated fundraisers. There are also upcoming events and initiatives throughout the year to support the program, which can be found on Pampered Chef's social media and website.
nikked
Gold Member
Every year, Sears has a "Heros @ Home" program that provides gift certificates to active duty military for Christmas. The registration is only open for TWO days this year (closes on FRIDAY, Oct. 15).

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_HAH+2010

Please pass this information on...I missed the registration last year because it was so short! Thanks!

Last edited:
The link isn't working.

We're not military, but are close to a base, and was going to post this on Facebook.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_HAH+2010

Hmmm...not sure...try this...

you can also just log onto sears.com and look for the heroes at home link. :) I signed up yesterday.

It's temporarily closed at the moment, but thanks for the posting! Because of your other post, my hubby and I will get to get away for a night at a local B&B!! So thanks sooooo much, and I told him that it was a PC connection that filled me in. =)

You're welcome!

bumping to make sure everyone sees it...

1. What is "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home"?

"forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home" is a program that provides support and assistance to military families through partnerships with various organizations, including Pampered Chef. The program offers special discounts and offers for military members and their families, as well as opportunities for fundraising and giving back to the military community.

2. How can I participate in "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can participate in "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home" by hosting a fundraiser or party where a portion of the sales will be donated to the program. You can also spread the word about the program and encourage military families to take advantage of the discounts and offers available.

3. Can anyone participate in "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home" or is it only for military families?

The program is primarily aimed at supporting military families, but anyone can participate in the fundraising efforts or take advantage of the discounts and offers available. By supporting the program, you are also showing your appreciation for the sacrifices and service of our military members and their families.

4. How does Pampered Chef support "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home"?

Pampered Chef is proud to be a partner of the "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home" program. We offer special discounts and offers for military members and their families, and a portion of the sales from designated fundraisers goes towards supporting the program and its initiatives.

5. Are there any upcoming events or initiatives for "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home"?

Yes, there are often special events and initiatives throughout the year to support "forMilitary: Sears Heroes @ Home." These may include fundraising parties, donation drives, or special promotions. Stay updated by following Pampered Chef on social media or checking our website for any upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies