• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forMe to Be More Successful, I Am Waiting For...1. My Coffee to

In summary, Jenny likes Curves because it is a resistance-based gym that is all women. She likes that it is short and easy, and that it helps her lose weight.
DebPC
Staff member
Best Booking Tip?What is your best booking tip to share?

Mine is simple: Be sure to highlight theme shows and ASK EVERYONE.

I never look at the door prize slips until I get home and a surprizing percentage of those who book at the show said no about booking on the slip!

Mine is if your calendar isn't full- get on the phone! Everytime I make calls I make $$. From bookings to orders to future bookings and orders. I get everything in order before I start so I can make alot of calls one right after the next. They start out as a customer care call and then I segway to bookings. We get alot of answering machines now a days. I leave a message saying I'm sorry I missed them and I'll keep trying til we connect or they can call me back. Some have certain days of the week or schedules for getting on the phone- I just do it when I can.

CurvesI go to Curves 2-3 times a week and have been going for 2 1/2 years. I really like it there. The cushioned boards are easy on my knees and the equipment is resistence based. This means the faster you work the machine the more resistence you get. No stopping to adjust or add weights. I also like that its all women. And a workout only takes about 1/2 an hour and then sometime for proper stretching.

I tend to not do well in gyms. I did go to a gym similar to Curves and took a Yoga class two times a week. It worked well until my schedule didn't run by that area of town anymore. Now I have a tap class I go to. When I am teaching, I only go once a week. When that class is over, I go twice a week. I find that it is fun, a great work-out, and doesn't seem like work!

I go to Curves too. Well, I did go regularly for 3 months, but now only when I have time...which isn't very often. But I love it. I am hoping to get back to 3 days every week. I am not over-weight, but need to go for the exercise. My first month I lost 14 inches.

There's a curves across the street from work - I keep thinking I really should join as it starts getting colder.I have a bad track record with joining gyms and then not going though...

I know what you mean- its easy to talk yourself out of it. Every so often i have to bring out my adult self and say " You're going and thats all there is to it- now go!" and I go. And sometimes even during the workouts- I'm dragging. But its like lots of things that are good for you- you just have to do them- period.

I just started at Curves about 3 weeks ago for a fitness study and liked it so much that I've become a member. I lost 6lbs and 3 inches in my waist and 2 1/2 on my hips in that time. It caused my BMI to go down a point as well. My knees and ankles feel better as well. I certainly can't complain about that and as a thank for for being in the study they took away the initiation fee (normally $149), so I joined :)

do they have child care? Maybe I should call the one by me...they may all be different!

jenniferp417 said:
There's a curves across the street from work - I keep thinking I really should join as it starts getting colder.

I have a bad track record with joining gyms and then not going though...

Funny, that reminds me of the old Friends episode where Chandler and Ross signed up for a membership, never went and when they tried to cancel they were to afraid and got sucked back in I think is how it went.

Curves is great if you don't regularly work out. You should go. Everyone I know who started going there who didn't work out before joining received great results. GO! You will be motivated by your own results.

KellyTheChef said:
do they have child care? Maybe I should call the one by me...they may all be different!

Curves is very bare bones. No locker rooms, no child care, just 1/2 hour workout and you're done.

I go to Curves too and love it. At the one I go to, my little girl is allowed to sit on a chair while I workout. It works well fo me.

I wish we had something like that. There is nothing around here. There is a group that gets together to do aerobics at a local school but that is about it.

For the past four years I've worked two shifts a week at Curves. Just parted with them. I have seen SO MANY success stories with their program! I would recommend it to everyone!

--Jenny L

yummybytes said:
I just started at Curves about 3 weeks ago for a fitness study and liked it so much that I've become a member. I lost 6lbs and 3 inches in my waist and 2 1/2 on my hips in that time. It caused my BMI to go down a point as well. My knees and ankles feel better as well. I certainly can't complain about that and as a thank for for being in the study they took away the initiation fee (normally $149), so I joined :)

I just got a postcard about doing this! I'd wondered if I should give them a call or not but I think I may! I've not got the best track record for gyms. I belonged to one right out of high school (my best friend joined too) and we went together but when she had health problems and stopped going... I started to wane and ended up paying for a gym I didn't go to! Ugh... :thumbsdown:

I did Curves for a year back when they first opened in my town- probably 5 years ago now. Now I want to go to someplace more hardcore fitness and body sculpting. But it has to have child care or I just can't do it. In the meantime, I am being incredibly lazy.

Well, I went to Curves the other day and signed up for their 3 week thingy. I did enjoy the workout and should go today... just have to peel myself off this darned thing and go! LOL...

That's great! One thing I have found at Curves is that some people don't really concentrate when they are using the machines to work as hard as they can and use proper technique for the whole 30 seconds. This really makes a big difference in the quality of your work out.

We have a Curves here and I have heard nothing bad about it so I am thinking that will be my New Years resolution!

Carissidy said:
We have a Curves here and I have heard nothing bad about it so I am thinking that will be my New Years resolution!

Why wait? You'd be three months stronger, . . .

--Jenny L

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef products to make my coffee?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and preparing food easier and more efficient. Our coffee makers and accessories are no exception. By using Pampered Chef products, you can expect a better tasting cup of coffee, quicker brewing times, and less cleanup.

How can I improve my morning routine with Pampered Chef's coffee products?

Pampered Chef's coffee products are specifically designed to streamline your morning routine. Our coffee makers and accessories allow for quick and easy brewing, so you can enjoy your coffee without wasting time and energy.

What sets Pampered Chef's coffee products apart from others on the market?

Pampered Chef's coffee products are made with high-quality materials and innovative designs that prioritize functionality and efficiency. Our products are also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you're getting the best products for your money.

How can I make my coffee drinking experience more enjoyable with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef's coffee products are designed with the customer in mind. Our coffee makers and accessories are not only easy to use and clean, but they also have stylish designs that will elevate your coffee drinking experience. Plus, with our wide range of products, you can find the perfect fit for your personal preferences.

Are there any tips for using Pampered Chef's coffee products to get the best results?

To ensure the best results when using Pampered Chef's coffee products, make sure to follow the instructions provided with each product. Additionally, using freshly ground coffee beans and regularly cleaning and maintaining your coffee maker will help to maximize the quality and taste of your coffee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies