• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touchdown with a Football-Themed Cooking Show - $1000 Prize up for Grabs!

In summary, my sister is doing yet another show for me (she has hosted a show about every 6 months since I started 2.5 years ago!). She is wanting the cookware and is really shooting for a $1000 show. We've come up with a football theme show and I just wanted to see if I could get some ideas from here. I thought I'd also give them "yardage" throughout the cooking time for comments on the products they are using or for ideas on other uses for the product. I'm still trying to iron out all the details but wanted to hear some suggestions from everyone on the board.
Chef Theresa
My sister is doing yet another show for me (she has hosted a show about every 6 months since I started 2.5 years ago!). She is wanting the cookware and is really shooting for a $1000 show.

We've come up with a football theme show and I just wanted to see if I could get some ideas from here. We plan on breaking the group into 2 "teams" and having each team prepare a different recipe. I'm thinking about giving everyone "yards" for various things (i.e. RSVP, arriving on time, bringing a guest, etc). They will then have to get a "first down" to receive their product. They could only get one products at a time unless they scored a "touchdown". I thought I'd also give them "yardage" throughout the cooking time for comments on the products they are using or for ideas on other uses for the product. I'm still trying to iron out all the details but wanted to hear some suggestions from everyone on the board.

I thought I would tell them that whoever either finished the recipe first or the one that looked or tasted the best would win. Of course, I'd call it a tie and give everyone recipe cards but they won't know that until the end.

Any suggestions? THANKS for all of your help.

We are holding this on a Sunday afternoon and most of the people she has invited are football fans but I know there will be some there that aren't. We've sent out 55 invitations so far!!

WOW that sounds like a great theme. What receipes are you going to use? I was thinking that you could do the Touchdown Taco Dip and the Clubhouse Chicken Squares.

Tracy

How about the Tomato Basil Squares? I haven't tried them, but there is another thread out there where everone was going on and on about how wonderful and easy they are.

1. What products do you recommend for a football themed party?

For a football themed party, we recommend our Touchdown Serving Board, Football Cake Pan, and Game Day Utensil Set. These products are perfect for serving snacks, making a themed dessert, and adding a fun touch to your table setting.

2. Are there any recipes specifically geared towards a football theme?

Yes, we have several recipes that are perfect for a football theme, such as our Touchdown Taco Dip, Pigskin Pizzas, and Gridiron Nachos. These recipes are great for game day and can be easily made using our Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I personalize any products for my favorite team?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for our products. However, you can easily add your team's colors and logos to your party by using themed decorations and tableware.

4. How can I make cleanup easier after the party?

We recommend using our Nonstick Grill Basket and Grill Brush to easily clean up any leftover food or residue from your grill. Our Stackable Cooling Rack is also great for saving space and making cleanup a breeze.

5. Do you have any game day specials or promotions?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for our football themed products and recipes during the football season. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefmary
Replies
Views
djqualls
  • eks1978
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies