• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What other recipes can I use for a football themed show?

L
ltkacz
I'm looking for some recipes for a football themed show.

I figured I could use the Touchdown taco dip, and possibly bake the football cake in the batter bowl. But what about some other ideas?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if Pampered Chef has a recipe for meatballs - but those seem to go fast when I serve them at our football parties. Maybe serve them in one of the SA bowls and use the serving forks. Our house is usually the gathering place for football (we are HUGE college football fans!) and the meatballs and dips usually go the fastest! HTH!!

Make the Cool Veggie Pizza on the rectangular stone (so you can decorate it like a football field). The crust will be rectangular....use shredded lettuce for the grass (the field). At each end you can put shredded cheese for the end zones. Use red peppers strips for the lines in the field. Cut up a carrot into circles for one team. Black olive circles (use the egg slicer) for the other team. Use your imagination! This turns out really cute.

Taco Tailgate PartyI'm planning on doing some "football" themed parties this fall - I decided to team up the touchdown taco dip with the family-size burrito and call it a Taco Tailgate Party. I figure those two recipes are good compliments and are both simple enough to do.

I've also had some positive feedback from one customer who I already know I'm doing the show for and a few consultants in my cluster.

Leesa

The Pepperoni Pizza Twist is a great football party item and a great demo!

chefmary said:
The Pepperoni Pizza Twist is a great football party item and a great demo!

Where is that one? Yum!

Susan:

This a recipe from FW 2002 Season's Best and it is a really fun and yummy recipe! When I demo it, I usually add onion to show the US&G. I'm attaching the recipe - ENJOY! :D

Mary

Attachments

• Pepperoni Pizza Twist.doc
    26 KB · Views: 519

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes for a football themed show?

Some other ideas for football themed recipes include buffalo chicken dip, loaded nachos, pulled pork sliders, and football shaped cookies.

2. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make most of these recipes ahead of time. The buffalo chicken dip can be made in a slow cooker and kept warm until serving, while the pulled pork can be made a day in advance and reheated before serving.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for a football themed show?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of the Touchdown taco dip by using meatless crumbles or black beans instead of ground beef. You can also make veggie loaded nachos with toppings like bell peppers, onions, and avocado.

4. Can I make the football cake in a regular cake pan instead of a batter bowl?

Yes, you can use a regular cake pan to make the football cake. Simply cut the cake into the shape of a football and decorate with frosting to make it look like a football.

5. How can I make the presentation of these dishes more football themed?

You can use football themed plates, napkins, and cups to serve the food. You can also use football shaped cookie cutters to cut out the cookies or use a stencil to decorate the cake with football designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
djqualls
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • eks1978
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies