• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football Fans: Who's in the Running? Green Bay Out!

In summary, "Football Fans: Who's in the Running? Green Bay Out!" is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that features game-day recipes and entertaining ideas for football fans. The recipes are not specific to Green Bay Packers fans and are designed to be easy and approachable for all levels of cooking experience. There are options for both traditional and healthier recipes and the cookbook can be enjoyed all year round for any sports or game-day event.
DebPC
Staff member
My Green Bay Packers are out! Anyone's fav team still in it?
Anyone having a football party today?

I hate to say I'm rooting for Atlanta, but considering how much I dislike both NFC teams today, I dislike Atlanta slightly less than San Francisco.I'm also half-heartedly rooting for New England. I'm not a Belichick fan but less of a Harbaugh fan.Seeing a pattern here? I don't want to see either Harbaugh, let alone both of them, at the big dance.

Cheering for 49ers

which ever team hubby is for i usually cheer the other healthy competition lol

Since my Packers are out, I guess I'm rooting for the 49ers. Their QB was born in New London, WI and has a lot of family there.

Mrmph. Tony Romo is from Burlington, and I don't like him very much, either. Go Falcons!

I want sf and falcons go to Super Bowl the couches are brothers I Think would be a good game

I don't much care about the NFC game, so I will root for whoever is losing at the moment (I like a good game).

AFC, I am rooting for the Ravens (being originally from the Baltimore area) but I would probably be rooting against the Patriots anyway.

I totally dont like football but love a good game

The CBS Pregame guys were already hyping the Harbaugh Bowl.If the Ravens win, we're going to have to endure two solid weeks of brother talk.Go Pats!

1. What is "Football Fans: Who's in the Running? Green Bay Out!"?

"Football Fans: Who's in the Running? Green Bay Out!" is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that features game-day recipes and entertaining ideas for football fans.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook specifically for Green Bay Packers fans?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are not specific to Green Bay Packers fans. They are perfect for any football fan, regardless of team loyalty.

3. Are the recipes in this cookbook difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and approachable for all levels of cooking experience. Plus, they are perfect for game-day gatherings and entertaining, so you can impress your friends and family with minimal effort.

4. Can I find recipes for both traditional and healthier options in this cookbook?

Yes, "Football Fans: Who's in the Running? Green Bay Out!" includes a variety of recipes to suit different dietary preferences and needs. You can find traditional game-day favorites as well as lighter, healthier options.

5. Is this cookbook only for football season?

No, this cookbook is perfect for any time of year, not just during football season. The recipes and entertaining ideas can be enjoyed all year round for any sports or game-day event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy