1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Football Show

1. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

I have a male host who would like to do an all guy show during or right before a football game. I have never done this kind of show before, LOVE :thumbup:the idea of it, but I would like some idea's.
    Has anybody every done an all guy's show?
    Any good recipe idea's?
    Did you change the format of your show?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I did the Classic Mini Cheeseburgers and Touchdown Taco Dip for a Guys Only party that I did in the Fall.

I did it basically like any other show - and I made sure all of the guys got to use the knives, chopper, and other tools. It was fun...we stood around the table, and they started eating as soon as something would get done. One important thing to note - Men are NOT going to be satisfied with a sample portion of anything!

The host of that party is now a consultant on my team. :) (this was the 2nd party he'd done)

Dec 21, 2009
  3. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

That is awesome. I completely forgot about the mini-cheeseburgers.
    Thanks

4. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

Another great recipe idea for guys might be to do a pork loin in the DCB with some bbq sauce, then use the Mix 'n Chop to break it into pulled pork to serve on rolls as sandwiches. You could have the pork loin in the microwave and walk them through the Touchdown Taco dip, then serve the pulled pork while the dip is in the oven.

Dec 21, 2009
  5. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

I like that too. Sooo many good idea's. It is like Christmas, so many present's which one do you open first. Or so many chocolate choices what do I try first.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted