• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All Guy Show: Experiences, Recipes & Ideas

In summary, the "All Guy Show" event is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef for men of all cooking skill levels. It offers a chance to learn new techniques and recipes, taste delicious food, and purchase Pampered Chef products. Information about upcoming events can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant.
Shell Northway
I have a male host who would like to do an all guy show during or right before a football game. I have never done this kind of show before, LOVE :thumbup:the idea of it, but I would like some idea's.
Has anybody every done an all guy's show?
Any good recipe idea's?
Did you change the format of your show?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

I did the Classic Mini Cheeseburgers and Touchdown Taco Dip for a Guys Only party that I did in the Fall.I did it basically like any other show - and I made sure all of the guys got to use the knives, chopper, and other tools. It was fun...we stood around the table, and they started eating as soon as something would get done. One important thing to note - Men are NOT going to be satisfied with a sample portion of anything!The host of that party is now a consultant on my team. :) (this was the 2nd party he'd done)

That is awesome. I completely forgot about the mini-cheeseburgers.
Thanks

Another great recipe idea for guys might be to do a pork loin in the DCB with some bbq sauce, then use the Mix 'n Chop to break it into pulled pork to serve on rolls as sandwiches. You could have the pork loin in the microwave and walk them through the Touchdown Taco dip, then serve the pulled pork while the dip is in the oven.

I like that too. Sooo many good idea's. It is like Christmas, so many present's which one do you open first. Or so many chocolate choices what do I try first.

1. What is the "All Guy Show" event all about?

The "All Guy Show" is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for men. It is a chance for guys to come together and learn new cooking techniques, try out delicious recipes, and get ideas for easy and impressive meals to make at home.

2. Can I attend the "All Guy Show" even if I have no cooking experience?

Absolutely! The "All Guy Show" is designed for all skill levels, so whether you're a seasoned cook or a complete novice, you'll have a great time and learn something new. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

3. Will I get to taste the food at the "All Guy Show"?

Yes, definitely! At the "All Guy Show", you'll not only get to watch and learn how to make the dishes, but you'll also get to taste them. We believe that the best way to learn is through hands-on experience and what better way to enjoy that experience than by tasting delicious food?

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "All Guy Show"?

Yes, you can! Our events are a great opportunity to see our products in action and to purchase them if you're interested. Our consultants will be available to answer any questions you may have and help you find the perfect products for your cooking needs.

5. How do I find out about upcoming "All Guy Show" events?

You can find information about upcoming "All Guy Show" events on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on our social media pages. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about events in your area. We're always adding new events, so be sure to check back often!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • jpanzenhagen