• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football-Themed Express Show Tonight at a Bar!

In summary, the host is upset because only 4 people showed up to the bar show and none of them ordered anything. The food looked great, though.
eks1978
I am doing an express show tonight at a Bar. Yes a Bar. So since we are having it at a bar, I got with the host and suggested that we do a football theme. So here is what i am makeing a football cake with the Batter Bowl, The warm nutty brownies, sandwich ring and carrot cakes. I know it sounds like a lot but when I was talking to her yesturday she said that the bartenders are talking it up to all their customers, the band has mentioned it everynight they play for 3 weeks, the waitress are talking about it and she has sent out several emails, text messages to all her friends. She has gotten alot of yeses. When I was out there yesturday one lady said she won't be able to make it out there on sunday and wanted to make sure we got her order. I hope this goes really go for me tonight. Wish me luck :)

Best of luck to you! Let us know how it goes :)

How fun! and creative!!! Hope it goes great and let us know!

How'd it go? I bet it was all so yummy!

Yes, tell us how it went! I'd love to know!

Well, the host (Mary) is very upset. She had about 40 people that said that they would be threre. And this is how it went. Total orders $120 / 4 orders. A few (3 -4) people said that they would get orders to Mary by Tuesday. The rest - No Shows. One lady stated that she came due to she had been to a show before and knew there would be food. It was a good idea and Mary did all she could. But the food looked great. The ones that were there & the band loved it. I am meeting with Mary on Thursday to close the show. Hopefully, there will be more orders (or I will have to hit up my Mom - LOL).

Oops Forgot - I got one booking, one possible booking, and one that is going to talk to her daughter about being a consultant.

Well, the host (Mary) is very upset. She had about 40 people that said that they would be threre. And this is how it went. Total orders $120 / 4 orders. A few (3 -4) people said that they would get orders to Mary by Tuesday. The rest - No Shows. One lady stated that she came due to she had been to a show before and knew there would be food. It was a good idea and Mary did all she could. But the food looked great. The ones that were there & the band loved it. I am meeting with Mary on Thursday to close the show. Hopefully, there will be more orders (or I will have to hit up my Mom - LOL).
Oops Forgot - I got one booking, one possible booking, and one that is going to talk to her daughter about being a consultant.

Well even though it didn't go as expected that is still pretty awesome.

a lot of work for you but if you get two bookings and a consultant out of it, I think you did great. It sounded like an interesting idea, wish the sales had worked for you. I never know what to expect when I have a show, no matter how much I hostcoach. All part of the job.:) but good for you for working out of the box!

Well, I met the Host last night to close the show. She had more orders that she had gotten from some of the people that were suppose to be there. So, add those and three orders that were given to my mom (her co-workers), the total was $604 (this included the host order - 556 without her order). So, it ended up more like we had thought all along.

But the best part is that made 4 shows in my first 30 days.

1. What is the dress code for the football-themed express show?

The dress code for the football-themed express show is casual or sporty attire. Feel free to wear your favorite team's jersey or any football-related clothing.

2. Can I bring my kids to the football-themed express show?

Children are welcome to attend the express show, but please keep in mind that it will be held at a bar and may not be suitable for young children.

3. Is there a cost to attend the football-themed express show?

There is no cost to attend the express show, but we do ask that you RSVP in advance so we can ensure enough space and materials for all attendees.

4. Will there be any discounts or specials on Pampered Chef products during the express show?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and specials on select Pampered Chef products during the express show. Don't miss out on these great deals!

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the football-themed express show?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the express show. Our consultant will have a display set up for you to browse and make purchases during or after the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • Lisa/ChefBear