• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business in the Football Program Ad & Support the Team!

In summary, the speaker's niece is a cheerleader at their former high school and the speaker wants to place an ad in the football program to support both their niece and the team. They are seeking creative ideas to make the ad stand out, such as including a special offer or featuring football-themed kitchen tools. They also suggest adding a personal touch by including a photo of the niece and a message wishing the team a successful season. The speaker represents Pampered Chef and offers their assistance in creating a standout ad.
pclady213
My niece is a cheerleader at my former high school,and she has to sell ads for the football program. I told her I would like to place one.
What would be the best way to advertise my PC business while wishing the team a successful season? The ad is a quarter page. I really am stumped for ideas;I'd like it to stand out amongst all the other ads. Last year I just did the business card size and it was not visible it just blended with all the other ads. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank-you for any help.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I think that looks good! Love that you spun off of Game Day Recipes , smart thinking! :)

Thank You !:)

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you are supporting your niece and her cheerleading team by placing an ad in the football program. That's such a great way to show your support for both your niece and the team. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you come up with some creative ideas to make your ad stand out amongst the others.One idea could be to include a special offer or discount for anyone who mentions the football program ad when they book a party with you. This will not only catch people's attention, but also encourage them to take action and reach out to you.Another option could be to showcase some of our popular football-themed kitchen tools, such as our Touchdown Football Cake Pan or our Game Day Snack Stadium. This will tie in perfectly with the football theme and showcase the versatility of our products.You could also consider adding a personal touch by including a photo of your niece in her cheerleading uniform and a message wishing the team a successful season. This will not only show your support for the team, but also add a personal touch to your ad.I hope these ideas help and inspire you to create a standout ad for the football program. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef and for supporting your niece and her team. Have a great day! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

What size should my football program ad be?

The recommended size for a football program ad is typically a quarter page (4.25" x 5.5") or half page (8.5" x 5.5"). However, it is best to check with the specific program or publication for their exact ad dimensions.

Can I include images or logos in my football program ad?

Yes, you can include images or logos in your football program ad. It is important to make sure that the images are high-quality and high-resolution for the best print results.

What file format should my football program ad be in?

The preferred file format for football program ads is a high-resolution PDF. This ensures that the ad will print clearly and without any distortion.

Can I include my contact information in my football program ad?

Yes, it is recommended to include your contact information in your football program ad for potential customers to reach out to you. This can include your business name, phone number, website, and/or email address.

When is the deadline to submit my football program ad?

The deadline to submit your football program ad may vary depending on the program or publication. It is best to inquire about the deadline with the program coordinator or publisher to ensure your ad is submitted on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pamperedtara
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Eaglenewsteach
  • higoobs