• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football Recipes for a Mystery Host Open House

In summary, for a football-themed open house, you can make buffalo chicken dip, mini sliders, loaded nachos, and football-shaped brownies. To make a crowd-pleasing appetizer in advance, try bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers. For guests with dietary restrictions, offer options like veggie skewers, hummus and pita chips, or gluten-free chicken tenders. To serve snacks creatively, use individual cups, football-shaped bowls, or a snack stadium. You can also use Pampered Chef products like the quick cooker, food chopper, and stoneware to make preparing and serving these football recipes easier.
Jennie4PC
I am doing a mystery host open house and i thought since it is so close to thanksgiving i would prepare some football recipes, i am doing the TDT Dip and a football with the batter bowl any other suggestions?

I recently made the Hot Artichoke and Crabmeat dip and the Tomato Basil squares, and they were both a HUGE hit. I also made a butterscotch/cream cheese dip for fruits last week at a show and everyone went crazy over it.

Dip recipeYUM! Can you share the butterscotch/cream cheese dip?! It doesn't sound familiar to me as a PC recipe - if so, let me know where I can find it because I'd LOVE to try it! :D :D

kitchenqueen said:
YUM! Can you share the butterscotch/cream cheese dip?! It doesn't sound familiar to me as a PC recipe - if so, let me know where I can find it because I'd LOVE to try it! :D :D

Yep, here it is. I got it from this site.

Butterscotch Dip
Ingredients:
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients in Small Batter Bowl; mix with Bamboo Spoon until smooth.

2. Chill. Serve with fresh fruit.

Thank you so much! ;)

1. What are some easy and delicious football recipes that I can make for my open house?

Some popular options for football-themed open houses include buffalo chicken dip, mini sliders, loaded nachos, and football-shaped brownies.

2. Can you share a recipe for a crowd-pleasing appetizer that can be made in advance?

One great option is to make a batch of bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers ahead of time, and simply pop them in the oven to reheat before the party.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions - do you have any recommended recipes for them?

For guests with dietary restrictions, you can offer options like veggie skewers, hummus and pita chips, or gluten-free chicken tenders.

4. What are some fun and creative ways to serve snacks at a football-themed open house?

You can get creative with presentation by serving dips in small individual cups with veggie sticks or breadsticks, using a football-shaped bowl for chips, or making a snack stadium using a variety of snacks and dips.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these football recipes more easily?

Definitely! Our products like the quick cooker, food chopper, and stoneware can make preparing and serving football recipes a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies