• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football food

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I am doing a mystery host open house and i thought since it is so close to thanksgiving i would prepare some football recipes, i am doing the TDT Dip and a football with the batter bowl any other suggestions?

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I recently made the Hot Artichoke and Crabmeat dip and the Tomato Basil squares, and they were both a HUGE hit. I also made a butterscotch/cream cheese dip for fruits last week at a show and everyone went crazy over it.

kitchenqueen

Jan 31, 2005
Dip recipe

YUM! Can you share the butterscotch/cream cheese dip?! It doesn't sound familiar to me as a PC recipe - if so, let me know where I can find it because I'd LOVE to try it! :D :D

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
kitchenqueen said:
YUM! Can you share the butterscotch/cream cheese dip?! It doesn't sound familiar to me as a PC recipe - if so, let me know where I can find it because I'd LOVE to try it! :D :D

Yep, here it is. I got it from this site.

Butterscotch Dip
Ingredients:
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients in Small Batter Bowl; mix with Bamboo Spoon until smooth.

2. Chill. Serve with fresh fruit.