• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on Groceries with Our Easy-to-Use Coupon System | Food Store

In summary, Pampered Chef does not accept food store coupons at their parties or events, but they do offer their own promotions and discounts. These coupons must be valid, have a barcode, and be for a specific product or dollar amount. They also cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Pampered Chef offers discounts and promotions throughout the year, typically during seasonal or holiday sales. Food store coupons can only be used on specific Pampered Chef products listed on the coupon and it is important to read the fine print and restrictions before attempting to use them.
CathyRegenthal
Gold Member
OMG!! I feel like I'm going crazy! I know I saw a coupon file in here somewhere where you can rip off a little coupon on the bottom??? Am I going crazy??

No, you aren't crazy. Go into "Files" section, and in the Keyword search box, just type "Grocery". I saw a few pop up. you can take it from there. Also, if you need more info and tips- I find looking at the "Parent Thread" next to the document link can be helpful sometimes too.

Thank you Bobbi!!! You are the best! I was going crazy looking for it.

1. Can I use a food store coupon at Pampered Chef parties or events?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept food store coupons at our parties or events. However, we do offer our own promotions and discounts that can help you save on our high-quality kitchen products.

2. Are there any restrictions on using food store coupons at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are some restrictions on using food store coupons at Pampered Chef. These coupons must be valid, have a barcode, and be for a specific product or dollar amount. Additionally, they cannot be expired or used on clearance items.

3. Can I combine a food store coupon with other Pampered Chef discounts or promotions?

No, unfortunately, food store coupons cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef discounts or promotions. Our discounts and promotions are already designed to offer the best value to our customers, so we cannot honor outside coupons on top of them.

4. How often does Pampered Chef offer discounts or promotions on their products?

Pampered Chef offers discounts and promotions on our products throughout the year, typically during seasonal or holiday sales. We also offer special deals and discounts for our loyal customers, so make sure to sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on all of our promotions.

5. Can I use a food store coupon on any Pampered Chef product?

No, food store coupons can only be used on specific Pampered Chef products that are listed on the coupon. It is important to read the fine print and restrictions on the coupon before attempting to use it at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stayinathomemama