• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

High Quality Embossed Polyethylene Gloves - Only $1.25/Box + Shipping

In summary, these gloves are made of high quality embossed polyethylene material that is safe for food handling and can accommodate most hand sizes. Each box contains 100 gloves and they have a textured surface for better grip. However, they are not suitable for medical use and are best suited for food handling and light cleaning tasks.
brandenc
Gold Member
HANDGARDS EMBROSSED GLOVES
EMBOSSED POLYETHYLENE GLOVES- ANGLE CUT CUFF

I purchased more than I needed. I have 10 boxes. Each box has 100 gloves, Will sell for 1.25 per box plus shipping and handling.

PayPal, Stormpay, Electronic Money Order, and Electronic Check(I have a software that lets me accept checks from online, phone, fax and will print information onto a blank check so that it can be cashed.)

I have 2 boxes of Vinyl Gloves, for 2.00 per box plus shipping. I can get more if you need more.

Post here or send me a Private Message if you are intrested. I need your zipcode for a shipping quote.

I will give you the quote from USPS, DHL, and UPS. If you have a DHL or UPS account you can create a shipping label and Email me the image and It will be shipped out next day.

how much is shipping to zip 62035 for a box?

pamperedchefpowers said:
how much is shipping to zip 62035 for a box?

Which type would you like. I have EMBOSSED POLYETHYLENE GLOVES- ANGLE CUT CUFF 1 size fits all and Vinyl Gloves size large.

the split angle ones

1. Can these gloves be used for food handling?

Yes, these gloves are made of high quality embossed polyethylene material that is safe for food handling. They are commonly used in the food industry for tasks such as preparing and serving food, as well as handling raw meats.

2. Are these gloves one size fits all?

Yes, these gloves are designed to be one size fits all. They have a loose fit and can comfortably accommodate most hand sizes. However, they may not be suitable for individuals with larger hands.

3. How many gloves come in each box?

Each box contains 100 gloves. This is a standard quantity for disposable gloves and is suitable for both personal and commercial use.

4. Can these gloves be used for medical purposes?

No, these gloves are not intended for medical use. They are not sterile and may not meet the necessary requirements for medical procedures. They are best suited for food handling and light cleaning tasks.

5. Do these gloves have a textured surface for better grip?

Yes, these gloves have an embossed surface that provides a better grip. This makes them ideal for tasks that require a firm hold, such as handling wet or slippery objects. The texture also helps to prevent the gloves from slipping off during use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandenc
  • brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
brandenc
  • brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies