• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get EMBOSSED POLYETHYLENE GLOVES at Great Prices - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, these embossed polyethylene gloves are safe to use for food handling. They are disposable and should be discarded after each use, as they are made from high-quality, food-grade materials and are designed to prevent cross-contamination. These gloves are available in one size, which fits most hands comfortably and are suitable for people with allergies as they do not contain latex. Each pack contains 100 gloves and bulk discounts are available for larger orders.
brandenc
Gold Member
HANDGARDS EMBROSSED GLOVES
EMBOSSED POLYETHYLENE GLOVES- ANGLE CUT CUFF

I purchased more than I needed. I have 10 boxes. Each box has 100 gloves, Will sell for 2.50 per box plus shipping and handling.

PayPal, Stormpay, Electronic Money Order, and Electronic Check(I have a software that lets me accept checks from online, phone, fax and will print information onto a blank check so that it can be cashed.)

I can get more at this if these all sell.

Post here or send me a Private Message if you are intrested. I need your zipcode for a shipping quote.

You can see the product images at http://www.greatgrandmasite.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?category=business7&item=1141797463

Last edited:
Food Services GlovesNote these are 1 sizes fits all.

I do have 6 packs of 50 gloves of the Vinyl Gloves(Large) for 2.20 per pack plus shipping. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are intrested in purchasing.

Payments can be made by e-check , PayPal, Credit Card.

1. Are these gloves safe to use for food handling?

Yes, these embossed polyethylene gloves are safe to use for food handling. They are made from high-quality, food-grade materials and are designed to provide a barrier between your hands and the food, ensuring hygiene and preventing cross-contamination.

2. Can these gloves be reused or are they disposable?

These gloves are disposable and should be discarded after each use. This helps to maintain hygiene standards and prevent the spread of germs. We recommend using a fresh pair of gloves for each food handling task.

3. What sizes are available for these gloves?

These embossed polyethylene gloves are available in one size, which fits most hands comfortably. They have a stretchy and flexible design that can accommodate a variety of hand sizes.

4. Are these gloves suitable for people with allergies?

Yes, these gloves are suitable for people with allergies as they are made from polyethylene, which is a hypoallergenic material. They do not contain latex, making them safe for individuals with latex allergies.

5. How many gloves are included in each pack?

Each pack contains 100 embossed polyethylene gloves. This is a limited stock offer, so be sure to get them while supplies last. We also offer bulk discounts for larger orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedchefpowers
  • brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
brandenc
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies