• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a discount on Food Network Magazine on Amazon?

In summary, this magazine offers a $5 discount when you buy it as a bundle, but when you try to put it in your cart, it comes up as $2.50. Some people were able to get the $15 discount by going to the check out screen.
BlessedWifeMommy
I was just on Amazon and they have a deal on the Food Network Magazine. It said $5 off(so it should have been $10), but when I put it in my cart , it came up as $2.50! I decided that was a good enough deal to read it for a year. Just thought I would share.I don't know if this deal will work for everyone, but here is the link...http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001LJGVM0/?tag=pfamazon01-20***ADDED***
To see the discount, you have to go to the check out screen.

Last edited:
It's coming up as $15 in the cart for me...

It is coming up for me 15.00 in cart also.

NooraK said:
It's coming up as $15 in the cart for me...

When I put it in the cart it was $15, but when I went to the check out screen, is when the deal showed up.

I got it for $2.50. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

laurieandjaffy said:
I got it for $2.50. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

How exciting, I hope it works for everyone who wants it.

Mine is coming up as $10. Did you use a code or order multiple items?

FYI- Food Network mag just indicated in their latest issue that they're increasing the number of issues annually from 6 to 10, so you'll get more good ideas per year.

chefann said:
FYI- Food Network mag just indicated in their latest issue that they're increasing the number of issues annually from 6 to 10, so you'll get more good ideas per year.

That is cool!

Mine's still $10 at the check out screen.

I got $10 in the checkout screen - still a great deal!

Mine was also $10.00 and while I was there I ordered a couple others as well. I can't resisit magazines.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Mine was also $10.00 and while I was there I ordered a couple others as well. I can't resisit magazines.

Lisa

Sorry to feed you magazine addiction! ;)

I got it for $2.50! Yea! :) Thanks so much for posting the link!!!

I've bene getting the magazine for a few months (when they offered the charter member offer off of tv) and love it! Hope you all enjoy it too! Lots of great recipes and tips! The Racheal Ray magazine is awesome too!

$10 on the checkout screen for me too.

WHOA! I just subscribed for $2.50! WOW! Thanks!

Like I need another food mag to collect dust, but hey, for $2.50... ;)

kdangel518 said:
WHOA! I just subscribed for $2.50! WOW! Thanks!

Like I need another food mag to collect dust, but hey, for $2.50... ;)

Yeah, I'm going to have to hide it when it comes. My husband is tired of magazines around the house, but like you said, for $2.50, I couldn't resist.

Wish I knew why some are coming up as 2.50 and others as 10. Maybe it is because I have bought other magazines from them? Who knows with Amazon.

Holly- Only thing I can think of is if you've made a purchase in the last 30 days you get it cheaper? I bought a book recently... I don't know!

My Cooking Light and Eating Well subscriptions just got renewed, I never read them, but always save them, lol.

Mine was $10 also...I've never bought anything from them before. Its still a great deal. I usually buy them at the dollar store.

Mine was also $10- but I also found Women's Health for $5 - and a few other mags... Oh late night shopping is dangerous!!

Thanks for the tip- even if not all of us are getting the $2.50 deal; we all agree either way is a deal.

junkfortara said:
Mine was also $10- but I also found Women's Health for $5 - and a few other mags... Oh late night shopping is dangerous!!

Thanks for the tip- even if not all of us are getting the $2.50 deal; we all agree either way is a deal.

I agree! I'm waiting up for my hubby to get home from work and I've been surfing to see if I can find a good laptop bag on wheels.

This is my FAVORITE magazine! My mom got me a subscription for my birthday, and I get so excited each month when it comes...like a little kid!

Mine comes up as $15 in the cart...right before hitting Submit (which I'm not doing). :( that's God's way of telling me 'no'. I don't need more clutter in my life right now! :)

1. What is the current deal for Food Network Magazine on Pampered Chef?

The current deal for Food Network Magazine on Pampered Chef is a special promotion where customers can receive a 1-year subscription for only $5 when they make a purchase of $60 or more on Pampered Chef products.

2. How long is the subscription for Food Network Magazine through this deal?

The subscription for Food Network Magazine through this deal is for 1 year, which includes 10 issues of the magazine.

3. Can I choose which issues of Food Network Magazine I will receive?

No, the issues of Food Network Magazine included in this deal will be the most recent issues available at the time of your subscription.

4. Is this deal available for both new and current subscribers of Food Network Magazine?

This deal is only available for new subscribers of Food Network Magazine. Current subscribers will need to wait until their current subscription expires before taking advantage of this deal.

5. How do I redeem this deal for Food Network Magazine on Pampered Chef?

To redeem this deal, simply make a purchase of $60 or more on Pampered Chef products and add the Food Network Magazine subscription to your cart at checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U